User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod

Notebook Season 4 Remastering Group, do you want in?

Hello again! It's that time for the listening party/proofers/whatever you want to call it.

So, we're looking for a few good people to sit down and listen to the remasters once they're done. We're closing in on completing them this week.

I'm opening this up to only a few people who volunteer. If you're interested, please post here. I will only be picking 3 people per chapter and I prefer them to have decent speakers or headsets so they can hear the full spectrum of sound.

After completion of the task, the QC person would be required to delete the sound files. There might be a simple contract drawn up just to make sure.

We did this last time where people sign up for certain chapters to listen to and make sure there are no mistakes in the remaster.

I'm looking for volunteers who will be able to listen to it fairly quickly and provide notes for any audio glitches, bad levels, or post production problems. I prefer listeners to have decent speakers so they can hear the full spectrum of sound, if you just have headsets, that's ok- just make sure they're good. Please post a (S) next to your name if you're listening on speakers or a (H) next to your name for headsets so we can balance it out between the two.

After completion of the task, the QC person would be required to delete the sound files.

Anyone willing or available? So sign up below. Be sure that your e-mail on your account is accurate as we will be sending the links to the files via wetransfer to the ones tied to your username. Don't post them here as people could spam ya. It sucks, but it happens.

Current Roster:
    Chapters
    37: Sueatducksfoot, Bagg69, Swordy, Gooer
    38: Sueatducksfoot, Swordy, Bagg69, Gooer
    39: Sabrestrike, f1r3spray, Djpeeney, Gooer
    40: Sabrestrike, f1r3spray, DagnyTag, Gooer
    41: Boneparty, DagnyTag, Sabrestrike, Gooer, TTorres.Tr, twellstrue
    42: Boneparty, Sitrec, Gooer, twellstrue
    43: crew, Merlin1274, Dr Janus, Gooer
    44: crew, Dr Janus, Merlin1274
    45: Devilish Pizza, raymoney, airrunner, LiamKerrington
    46: Devilish Pizza, airrunner, LiamKerrington
    47: SirDragon, Sitrec, TTorres.Tr, LiamKerrington
    48: SirDragon, ubatch, LiamKerrington

UPDATE: http://www.werealive.com/forum/forum...stering-Thread -< Your username will be added to the access list for adding notes.

Moderators are permitted to edit this post to put names into the chapters. Normal users are also permitted to join in, but they can't edit this post, so be sure to put your name below. Thanks!

Also, you will also get a "Listening Badge" if you participate. Did you participate in the last QC, or even the first? Well then you will get the platinum badge...

Update! Gooer will be moderating this thread and the proofing as Grayson and I will focus on the fixes and exports of everything.

Last edited by Gooer; Oct 14th, 2014 at 02:57 PM.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points1 year registered
    YES!!!! I will help out with 48 for sure and any others you need help with . . . I can do S

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by SirDragon View Post
    YES!!!! I will help out with 48 for sure and any others you need help with . . . I can do S
    Sign me up! (H) can't wait for side line stories. By far the best pod cast on the net. Oosh.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    I'd love to help Kc, enjoyed doing it when you needed those random edits to be checked.

I'll be happy to do any episode, or several if you wish.....

And i'm using pretty good headphones, always did me well during the last season

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Been a listener for a couple years, Came over from Facebook. I'm more than happy to help and listen to We're Alive! I can do either Speakers or Headphones, but I'd prefer headphones.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Headphones

"Lurker"

Status
    I would love to help. I spend all day working outside with top of the line skull candy in my ears. Have all the time in the world to do it.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    I would love to be part of this. I have a good speaker system in my lounge that should do the trick.
    (S)
    Last edited by Devilish Pizza; Oct 5th, 2014 at 01:01 PM.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    (H) I'm would like to help here as well. I typically listen via my headphones. They are pretty good. I also have a good set of speakers on my computer, so I can do both.
    "Remember; no matter how desperate the situation seems, time spent
    thinking clearly is never time wasted."
    — Max Brooks (The Zombie Survival Guide)

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience Points
    I would love to help!!

Speakers or headphones, both are quality and would work.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast