User Tag List

Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    "Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level Wiki10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Currently, there's no evidence that he had any knowledge beforehand.

I know I've been dropping far more hints than usual, so this might be my last. The mental state of Bill Roberts prior to the attack isn't well known in the story. We know his occupation, but once he snapped, his logic and motives are suspect from then on. He may in fact have been legitimately crazy. And how would it look when someone on trial tattoos themselves all over their face? Does their mental condition become confirmed?
    Thanks for clarifying this for us, Kc. Much appreciated.

As to the question of if Ink is crazy or not, I'm really very divided on this one. Then again it does depend on what your definition of crazy is.

Bill Roberts was (is?) a smart man. We have proof of this from his position with Raydon and the work he had been doing. It's reasonable to assume he would have been a Smart One if he were bitten and turned. Why would an intelligent person do what he did? What reasonable explanation could there be for him killing his family?

Tinfoil Hat time...
    Had his family been turned by someone at Raydon? Perhaps Bill Roberts found out something he shouldn't have and was going to leak the story to the press about the work Raydon had been doing which caused the apocalypse. The original zombies were described as scarred and bruised which, to me, implies they had had time to heal from whatever injuries they had sustained. Perhas they were turned and held prior to Z-Day and Bill found out about this. Maybe this is all a super secret Raydon conspiracy! They may have been experimenting with evolution and created the zombies with the gas at ground zero. Who knows. The point I'm working my way to is if Bill found out about this, tried to go public and ended up with his family turned to zombies, he may have had a reason to kill them while he was still human. THAT set of events could have precipitated his obsessive behaviour around dying and the tattoos. Plus, a seemingly "normal" man that shows up to trial with a face full of tattoos is definitely not normal and likely to be viewed as crazy. This could've been something he was counting on for a lighter sentence with the jury.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1 year registered5000 Experience Points
    Awesome episode KC. You didnt let saul die, but the Ink, Behemoth, Little One reveal was enough to make up for it.

Edit: I've always been hoping that Randy was working against Ink, like maybe he was doing the things he does in a way to usurp the other Smaht Guy in town (Ink).

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Indeed a great episode with excellent editing.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Ink is Cray Cray.... that's all..... Thanks!
    Likes Verse liked this post

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    "I am going to further my insanity plea.. Let me mark my face with protection glyphs. Maybe one of them will protect me from the Electric Chair." Bill Roberts the moment he realizes there is no escape.

"I am stuck in a van with monsters all around me. Maybe its best to let one bite me instead of being rip to shreds." Bill Roberts says before he sticks his arm out the window of the van while hoping one of them does gnaw his arm off..

After a few hrs he stirs. "Whats this? I have clarity, I will be King Ink of LA." MUUUHHHAAAA.. Evil Zombie Master mind laugh.. He then kicks open the van door and greets his minions.

That's how all that plays out in my head.
    Last edited by Merlin1274; Jun 16th, 2014 at 12:21 PM.
    Likes Footbutt liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Hi guys. Long time lurker here. I love the story and I am a big fan of KC and the Team. I chose to finally sign up today to add a few questions to provoke thought.

Scratch has a long scratch on the side of her face, given to her by her rapist cousin. Has this scar provided protection for her all along?

Is Ink part of "The Family". If so, is Scratch working for him. That would explain the attacks shortly after Kawani showed up, and the attack at the colony shortly after shit hit the fan.

Is Sauls baby being preserved intentionally because he has the superior Saul/Tanya genes, and Scratch and Ink want to make a super Z, or possible even a cure?

Thats all for now. Thank you everyone for your thoughtful and insightful posts.
    Likes Footbutt, Witch_Doctor, Jannit liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved

Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    Is Ink a zombie? @Jannit
    Not really. He has clear green eyes, people that turn seem to have cloudy eyes. The one little one that was autopsied also had clear eyes.

Is Ink Human?
    Not really. He kicks open the van doors and wrenches the hinges. He jumps out a 2nd or Third story window and keeps running.
    My running theory is because of mental issues. His mental issues cancelling out the control of the Zombie stuff. This his eyes are clear as he is still in control.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Quote Originally Posted by Jannit View Post
    Thanks for clarifying this for us, Kc. Much appreciated.

As to the question of if Ink is crazy or not, I'm really very divided on this one. Then again it does depend on what your definition of crazy is.

Bill Roberts was (is?) a smart man. We have proof of this from his position with Raydon and the work he had been doing. It's reasonable to assume he would have been a Smart One if he were bitten and turned. Why would an intelligent person do what he did? What reasonable explanation could there be for him killing his family?

Tinfoil Hat time...
    Had his family been turned by someone at Raydon? Perhaps Bill Roberts found out something he shouldn't have and was going to leak the story to the press about the work Raydon had been doing which caused the apocalypse. The original zombies were described as scarred and bruised which, to me, implies they had had time to heal from whatever injuries they had sustained. Perhas they were turned and held prior to Z-Day and Bill found out about this. Maybe this is all a super secret Raydon conspiracy! They may have been experimenting with evolution and created the zombies with the gas at ground zero. Who knows. The point I'm working my way to is if Bill found out about this, tried to go public and ended up with his family turned to zombies, he may have had a reason to kill them while he was still human. THAT set of events could have precipitated his obsessive behaviour around dying and the tattoos. Plus, a seemingly "normal" man that shows up to trial with a face full of tattoos is definitely not normal and likely to be viewed as crazy. This could've been something he was counting on for a lighter sentence with the jury.
    Great stuff here, I have had similar thoughts. Now, I wonder if the first biters Michael saw were not actually covered in scars and bruises. He did not start the journal right away and maybe Saul calling them zombies colored his memory. But, I like the idea of a pre-existing batch of biters, but not much actual story time to cover that and who would be left to tell it?

The only way to make this work is if Burt has connection to Raydon Labs and the reason Latch and Scratch were able to get to his store before he did was that he was trying to contain the initial outbreak.

However, I think this will go the way of the dodo, just like the crows, nick & Nicholas, zombie exposure followed by sleep, etc.
    Likes Jannit liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level Wiki10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    Great stuff here, I have had similar thoughts. Now, I wonder if the first biters Michael saw were not actually covered in scars and bruises. He did not start the journal right away and maybe Saul calling them zombies colored his memory. But, I like the idea of a pre-existing batch of biters, but not much actual story time to cover that and who would be left to tell it?

The only way to make this work is if Burt has connection to Raydon Labs and the reason Latch and Scratch were able to get to his store before he did was that he was trying to contain the initial outbreak.

However, I think this will go the way of the dodo, just like the crows, nick & Nicholas, zombie exposure followed by sleep, etc.
    The simple answer? Ink! If Ink is actually human, he could fill in the blanks about how all of this started and what his motivations were all along! That'd be pretty great.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Quote Originally Posted by Jannit View Post
    The simple answer? Ink! If Ink is actually human, he could fill in the blanks about how all of this started and what his motivations were all along! That'd be pretty great.
    Good point! Maybe Saul can invite Ink and Randy over for Pancakes.
    Likes Jannit liked this post

Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast