User Tag List

Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    "Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level Wiki10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Someone once posted that the title could refer to the zombies' perspective "WE'RE ALIVE!"
    That'd be me. I've been clinging to that idea for quite a while.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    Ruh-Roh, the last threat was the chopter...

Zombie Pterodactyls! Hoff was right!
    Funny that you channeled Scooby Doo. I imagined Tanya as Velma, Micheal as Brad, Pegs as Daphne during the monster reveal, when they were piecing together what they've learned so far. I'm Sooooo thankful for this episode.
    Likes Jannit liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Okay, i found my tin-foil hat. Let's see if it still fits.

1. Ink adapts to the human's attacks
    2. Tanya mentioned that ink found out that he didn't have to do too much at one point because he saw that people will fight against each other anyway. That the mallers and our old tower folks were taking each other out.
    3. Scratch is looking and fighting against our guys and she is currently MIA.

Here goes my theory. Scratch is ink's new experiment. He knows that scratch knows a lot about where and how to find them, who to target first, and how they will likely fight.
    Ink snatched up scratch and turned her along with her 2 goons she still had when tar dust left, and he is giving her an army of a new kind of little ones.
    I don't think there's enough time to end her story in the amount of time we have left to the show, so it makes sense to me that their stories will merge and become one somehow

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    I know its far Fetched. Strap a small yield nuke to Kodi and send it into the Lion's Den. The blast would kill everything throughout the tunnel network..

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by Jannit View Post
    In the very first episode when Saul, Angel and Michael are at the base and the zombies come in response to the alarm, there's the distinctive roar of a behemoth. At least it's the sound that I've always associated with the behemoths - if the roar is something else, please let me know!

If there IS a behemoth on Z-day Ink wouldn't have had a chance to do all of his experiments and that must mean that someone else created them to start with. I've stated before that it seems like there were zombies prior to Z-Day since Michael described the pack on the freeway as "scarred and bruised" which leads me to believe they were created ahead of time. This discounts the idea that Ink is only responding to threats. Someone else must be involved.

I've gotta re-listen to this show through this new lens.
    SKITTLES! Skittles is the other person involved previously. Hence how he knows Ink will find him, or at least fears it, and everything else. Fine line between genius and insanity. Ink went insane before Z-Day and Skittles went insane after the attack on Dunbar when he realized who was causing all the mayhem and how far Ink could take it.

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    HOLYFUCKINGSHITTHISWASCRAAAZY!!
    Today's reaction was brought to you by Storm, an always over reacting WA fan... Just ask his friends...

God, I love the use of flashbacks to support Tanya's theories... Nicely made!
    So Ink's afraid of dying... Poor guy! But it makes sense indeed. Though it seems a bit ironic that a guy almost scared to death by the thought of dying (pun intended) murders a handful of people... Or maybe I'm just not psychopathic enough to understand his way of thinking :P
    So... Kc... Is that Rainbow fan an actual symbol from somewhere or did you just create it yourself? It's so sad to spend hours upon hours googling if it turns out to be in vain.
    Whether or not it's real... Where do the five lines meet? Top or buttom?

Hmm... So our beloved Dr Ink is making something new Down there... Little ones 2.0!! Damn, this is getting creepy! I Wonder how Scratch will fit in though... Maybe she shows up only to get eaten by one of the LO2s...
    I will start crack up if Scratch's scratch is protecting her from attacks.

Also time to name the new ones. LoBo (Little Ones Badass offsprings)
    Likes TacticalJHP, MrRedBeard, Storm, Jannit liked this post

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1274 View Post
    I know its far Fetched. Strap a small yield nuke to Kodi and send it into the Lion's Den. The blast would kill everything throughout the tunnel network..
    Wouldn't that also start a massive earthquake as well?

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    HOLYFUCKINGSHITTHISWASCRAAAZY!!

So... Kc... Is that Rainbow fan an actual symbol from somewhere or did you just create it yourself? It's so sad to spend hours upon hours googling if it turns out to be in vain.
    Whether or not it's real... Where do the five lines meet? Top or buttom?
    I've been bugged about this for the longest time, too. Google is no help. Not sure if I wanted to ask KC, just in case it would have revealed something about the story. But, yeah. I wanna know too.
    Likes TacticalJHP, Storm, Jannit liked this post
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Quote Originally Posted by Jannit View Post
    Good point! There's just so much to this story it amazes me that you can keep it all straight.

I like where you're going with this. By your logic if none of them are "really" human and extrodinary in some way, then there's no reason that Ink can't be a hyped up human too rather than a turned zombie. If the only examples of clear-eyed zombies are the Little Ones, perhaps only pure zombies have the clear eyes and hybrids all have the cloudy eyes. By that logic, Ink would have to be human as he couldn't be a pure zombie.
    Maybe something in between. If we go crazy I think there have been about five or six mass extinctions where the most predominant life form is obliterated followed by a burst of evolution to fill the new niches. So, maybe some alien kid hits the evolution reset button and starts a new game, but all he gets to keep all of his unlockables in the new game, so the first part of he game goes really fast! Lol. Ok, kidding about the alien kid, but I do like the concept of human 2.0. Natural thing from the depth of the Earth? Some other performance enhancing drug made by Ink, or a combination of the two? A natural thing that Ink "tweaked"

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    Originally Posted by Merlin1274

Wouldn't that also start a massive earthquake as well?
    Like Superman the Movie? Not sure if the yield is that strong. I sometimes wondered if Kimmet strapped a nuke to KODI instead of C4, unbeknownst to Micheal. Seems like he could take out more zombies that way instead of the regular explosives.
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast