User Tag List

Page 227 of 235 FirstFirst ... 127177217225226227228229 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 2341
    "Lurker"

Status
    Hello. I'm Pat from Mishawaka Indiana. Started listening to WE not long after it launched. Then my Zune broke and for a while I was downloading the episodes and burning them to cd. Finally after 5 years, I've finished the series thanks to Google Play.
    So about me, I'm a husband, dad, army veteran and a stand up comic and also a huge zombie fanatic. Not so much for the gore, but the human element, how the survivors react to everything changing, how they're true personalities shine through.
    Likes Osiris liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registeredOverdrive

Quote Originally Posted by Patthecomic View Post
    Hello. I'm Pat from Mishawaka Indiana. Started listening to WE not long after it launched. Then my Zune broke and for a while I was downloading the episodes and burning them to cd. Finally after 5 years, I've finished the series thanks to Google Play.
    So about me, I'm a husband, dad, army veteran and a stand up comic and also a huge zombie fanatic. Not so much for the gore, but the human element, how the survivors react to everything changing, how they're true personalities shine through.
    It is a delight to have you with us Pat. Have you also listened to We're Alive: Lockdown?

"Lurker"

Status
    Hi I am Andrew. I am new to your forum.. I find you by searching on google. I am glad to read your forum information.. I want to say something to you about me. Can you allow me for visiting here??? Thanks for sharing this forum. I am impressed to visit here..

"Lurker"

Status
    I'm a database programmer for a small midwestern Jesuit college. Closer to Bert's age than any of the other characters. Been reading Walking Dead since near the beginning. I found WA after getting hooked on Z Nation on Syfy and going on a zombie fiction binge. Random Google search, over to Itunes looking for Zombie related podcasts, and there was We're Alive. I gave it a try and loved it from ep 1. WA is my current lawn mowing soundtrack, or any other home chore. Once I'm through all four seasons, I still have Lockdown. I am very impressed with what Wayland is doing.
    Likes Osiris liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Wolvenwood View Post
    I'm a database programmer for a small midwestern Jesuit college. Closer to Bert's age than any of the other characters. Been reading Walking Dead since near the beginning. I found WA after getting hooked on Z Nation on Syfy and going on a zombie fiction binge. Random Google search, over to Itunes looking for Zombie related podcasts, and there was We're Alive. I gave it a try and loved it from ep 1. WA is my current lawn mowing soundtrack, or any other home chore. Once I'm through all four seasons, I still have Lockdown. I am very impressed with what Wayland is doing.
    Welcome to the Tower Wolvenwood. I hope that you're as handy with a Desert Eagle as Burt is.

"Lurker"

Status
    I have a 70's era Ruger Security Six, but sadly no Shirley.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Wolvenwood View Post
    I have a 70's era Ruger Security Six, but sadly no Shirley.
    Sold!

"Lurker"

Status
    Hi, I'm Sean. Just stumbled across you on the internet. Haven't listened to a darn thing yet, but I will.
    Likes KPCoyote, Osiris liked this post

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BountyHunter View Post
    Hi, I'm Sean. Just stumbled across you on the internet. Haven't listened to a darn thing yet, but I will.
    I find it difficult to believe there is another Sean from Kenora on here.
    Last edited by Osiris; Oct 17th, 2016 at 06:27 PM. Reason: Because I'm shtoopid
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:

I suppose anything is possible. Hello Sean. I hope that you enjoy all that you hear.

Page 227 of 235 FirstFirst ... 127177217225226227228229 ... LastLast