User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod

Lockdown Part 5 - WARNING Contains spoilers

And we're off to the races. Just an FYI, the finale is coming June 3rd during the streaming event. Should be a lot of fun.

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    And we're off to the races. Just an FYI, the finale is coming June 3rd during the streaming event. Should be a lot of fun.
    Thanks for the Birthday gift, between this and TMNT it looking to be a great day !!!!!!!!! I also want a note from Ink in the mail too. ;-) scratch that, one from CJ, Victor or Burt would be better.
    Likes KPCoyote liked this post

Administrator, 14th Floor of the Tower.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First Class5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    Holy, this episode alone was worth the kickstarter money!

So much Ink!

Incredible writing KC! You've outdone yourself.

Please tell me there is another KC Kickstarter coming up soon!
    Last edited by wh33t; May 18th, 2016 at 01:07 AM.
    Likes Witch_Doctor, Kc liked this post
    What I find really scary about the whole Zombie Apocalypse conceptual life style isn't the Zombies themselves, but rather the fact that we are now a species so disgusted with normality and society that some of us would actually prefer it" - Some Zombie Nerd

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by wh33t View Post
    Holy, this episode alone was worth the kickstarter money!

So much Ink!

Incredible writing KC! You've outdone yourself.

Please tell me there is another KC Kickstarter coming up soon!
    wh33t is right! The dynamic between Jeremy and Bogart can't possibly be any better. Speaking of Bogart, his character is what was missing in the apocalypse. Someone who is going through a total freak-out but who hasn't lost it completely. Michael Clark totally knocked his roll out of the m.fing park! I felt my breakfast coming up every time he delivered one of his terrified, voice quivering lines. Then the existential moment he and Jeremy have is spot-on with conversations I've had.

I'm most impressed at how this series is grittier and the characters more realistic than A Story of Survival. Thanks for pushing the envelope, it really worked.
    Likes Storm, wh33t, Kc liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Administrator, 14th Floor of the Tower.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First Class5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    wh33t is right! The dynamic between Jeremy and Bogart can't possibly be any better. Speaking of Bogart, his character is what was missing in the apocalypse. Someone who is going through a total freak-out but who hasn't lost it completely. Michael Clark totally knocked his roll out of the m.fing park! I felt my breakfast coming up every time he delivered one of his terrified, voice quivering lines. Then the existential moment he and Jeremy have is spot-on with conversations I've had.

I'm most impressed at how this series is grittier and the characters more realistic than A Story of Survival. Thanks for pushing the envelope, it really worked.
    Absolutely. I should have also praised the actors and actresses! This episode had that fire in it consistently on the same level as when Burt was getting trigger finger cut off by Scratch. I remember that moment so vividly I actually went to Scotts Facebook and praised the shit out of him for it!
    Likes Storm, Witch_Doctor liked this post
    What I find really scary about the whole Zombie Apocalypse conceptual life style isn't the Zombies themselves, but rather the fact that we are now a species so disgusted with normality and society that some of us would actually prefer it" - Some Zombie Nerd

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registeredOverdrive

Jeremy and Bogart have easily become my favorite characters in Lockdown. Which is why I am preparing for a gut wrenching part 6 of 6 on June 3rd. I'm going to get that night off from work, otherwise I will not be able to concentrate!
    Likes Witch_Doctor, Storm liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by KPCoyote View Post
    Jeremy and Bogart have easily become my favorite characters in Lockdown. Which is why I am preparing for a gut wrenching part 6 of 6 on June 3rd. I'm going to get that night off from work, otherwise I will not be able to concentrate!
    Yep, I was worried that the scene right before their present condition was going to be a repeat of Chasing Ghosts. I can't shake the thought that Jeremy rigged the drawing.
    Likes KPCoyote, MrRedBeard, Storm liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:

I got the impression that he did rig it. Jeremy has a connection to Bogart.
    Likes MrRedBeard, Witch_Doctor, Storm liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:

Holy Crap!!!! The tunnels!!!! The tunnels from A Story of Survival HAVE to connect to the Twin Towers. I was looking at the Locations link and found a label for tunnels. The jail is "suspected" as a possible opening for Ink and the zombies. Considering what you hear, I now believe that Ink had an opening placed in Twin Towers. Now where is the opening? I am going to make the call, the basement. How else could he move around the jail so easily?
    Likes Witch_Doctor, Storm liked this post

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    KC's Masterpiece. Better then the BBq Sauce..
    Best Episode so far.. I love the interaction between Jeremy and Bogart.
    I hope they get out.. I have a Feeling Gavin will end up sacrificing himself so everyone can get out.
    I have not read anyone else's post. Will one I have posted my 2 cents.
    I hate that there is only one left.. KC I really hope this world you have created for We're Alive continues either by audio or written word..
    Man I would love a series of novels to kick back and read..
    Likes wh33t, Witch_Doctor liked this post

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast