User Tag List

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Wait, what??? "Uber" is so much pre-hipster that I challenge the Minus 10 Cool points ...

You mean you were using "uber" BEFORE 'before it was cool'? That's Uber-hipster. Just kidding, my homeboy from another Heimat. Plus 20 Cool Points. It's great having the gang get back together, guys.

Just thought of something, at (+/-) 5 hours of audio, 'Lockdown' is gonna have quite a bit of dialog. I was thinking that is would be a behemoth-making story, but I imagined that being filled with mostly growls and howls. Maybe we'll find out about the inmates being holed up in the (cafeteria?).
    Likes LiamKerrington, Gooer liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    I hope that Lockdown will be at least as good as this...

Please tell me that's a spoof, and not actually produced by the people it claimed it was produced by.....

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    Please tell me that's a spoof, and not actually produced by the people it claimed it was produced by.....
    No. Not a spoof ...http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2784512/?ref_=nv_sr_1
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Okay, Kc... another question about 'Lockdown'...

One of the things that set WA apart from the pack was the fact that it was a strong, character-driven show. Of course, you also had the luxury of developing some of those characters through four full seasons of content, and we got to see them change quite a bit.

I imagine with 'Lockdown' being 'only' 5 hours running time, you won't have much time for dynamics (i.e., character change)... but do you think that will be sufficient time to develop some characters what we care about as an audience? Has the relative lack of time caused issues with your writing?

Lit
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Zombie Story:
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

I hope that Lockdown will be at least as good as this...

The only reason why you may wish to wach this flick is in order to spectate overly sexualized young hot women ... And yet there are more than enough other movies doing this much better than "Zombeavers" ... And if you intent to waste your time, watch something else anyway or procrastinate with kitten-pictures on the world wide webszZ.

Cheers!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post
    Okay, Kc... another question about 'Lockdown'...

One of the things that set WA apart from the pack was the fact that it was a strong, character-driven show. Of course, you also had the luxury of developing some of those characters through four full seasons of content, and we got to see them change quite a bit.

I imagine with 'Lockdown' being 'only' 5 hours running time, you won't have much time for dynamics (i.e., character change)... but do you think that will be sufficient time to develop some characters what we care about as an audience? Has the relative lack of time caused issues with your writing?

Lit
    These are good question. 5 hours for Lockdown roughly equals half a season in WA. But in WA we often have several story-archs or plotlines being told simultaneously. Also we had many characters in WA. If Lockdown focuses on just one main plot and has only a handful of main characters telling their story, then I would not be surprised to see a similarly deep story and structure as what we have with the WA origins ...

Cheers!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    The only reason why you may wish to wach this flick is in order to spectate overly sexualized young hot women ... And yet there are more than enough other movies doing this much better than "Zombeavers" ... And if you intent to waste your time, watch something else anyway or procrastinate with kitten-pictures on the world wide webszZ.

Cheers!
    Liam
    Your lack of irony is disturbing, my young padawan.
    Likes LiamKerrington, Gooer, Witch_Doctor liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Oh no......

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Your lack of irony is disturbing, my young padawan.
    I can tell you this: At least "Zombeavers" has something to look hat - young, hot chicks.
    I know other (zombie-genre) movies which have nothing to show at all. Like, for example: "Osombie" ... By all means: avoid this *enter any NSFW words* bull-crap ...

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast