User Tag List

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Yay, Puck returns! Sorta.....

Oh boy, they have no radio contact..... this sounds bad. Oh boy, who is it. LOOKS LIKE SCRATCH IS BACK? What the fuck is going on.....? Who got a mini gun, and where from?

AND YOU JUST LEAVE IT AT THAT? GODDAMNIT KC!!!!!

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    Yay, Puck returns! Sorta.....

Oh boy, they have no radio contact..... this sounds bad. Oh boy, who is it. LOOKS LIKE SCRATCH IS BACK? What the fuck is going on.....? Who got a mini gun, and where from?

AND YOU JUST LEAVE IT AT THAT? GODDAMNIT KC!!!!!
    Talking of lovely Scratch...

Likes Gooer liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

And down into the Lion's Den...... Poor old Vic.

Light....? Under ground....? Oh, its fire. Yay, human bone reinforcements! Desk and bed? Are they for Ink? Damn, seems Ink is making notes of the survivors...... And the mysterious noise is back! Wonder what it is..... Oh look, Ink is destroying KODI. Well, that was a worthwhile trip.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:

Is this where Burt and Riley decide to change their mind and rescue the guys at Dunbar? GODDAMNIT PETE, WHAT HAPPENED? Can't believe Max gave up the position of Dunbar..... Even if he was tortured, he'd know they'd kill him either way......

Hahaha, Puck broke his leg again.... He can't catch a break.

Oh look, it's Scratch glorious return, at last. This feels like De ja vu.......
    Last edited by Gooer; Jun 30th, 2014 at 10:52 AM.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points1 year registered
    WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! Favorite episode other than the double major character death episode. I can easily see the finale being a hour and half to two hours with a intermission between hour 1 and hour 2. This is going to be crazy!!! Wow! I will think about predictions a little later
    Likes Storm liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked28 Days Later250 Experience Points
    Great episode that just makes you take time for granted! What felt like ten minutes was really twenty? Crazy stuff, haha.

Did anyone else find it insanely creepy when Michael described Bill, just smiling back at them endlessly. Maybe it's just me, but I would have probably cried. I'm a coward.

I like Scratch's entrance, and it seems the plan never changed! Now, I can only see two routes their fight can go: 1) Burt and Riley are forced into a heated gunfight in which anyone's at stake to die or 2) The giant inside the tunnels will be released, as Bill seemed completely and utterly confident and definitely knew they were snooping. He had to have seen the symbol as well, so he will probably launch an assault. Michael and co will lead the army back to Dunbar, and Scratch will either have to help fight against Bill or die a worthless death, remaining a true enemy to our friends.

Of course, neither of these options could play out and everyone may just have to hold their own, but I REALLY can't imagine three men surviving in those tunnels against the new threat, Bill, and the regulars as well.

No matter what, Kc is known for delivering the best and most shocking results, and I'm sure that this finale will have us at the edge of our seats, shoving our family members out the door for silence as it all comes to an end.
    Likes Storm liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:

Well. What an awesome episode. This finale is sure going to be one hell of a show. Wonder how everyone gets out of their own predicaments....

Predictions:

Burt and Riley will race to Dunbar, entering a gun fight between the people at Dunbar, with Burt and Riley on the other side, vs the Mallers/whoever else is there now.

Deaths: Scratch, many Mallers, Pegs (possibly Riley and CJ)

Michael, Victor and Saul will run out of the tunnels before Ink finds them, but get tracked by him and his new creation. They enter some sort of showdown, where they manage to kill both of them, with a little final speech from Ink.

Deaths: Michael or Saul. One or the other. Victor doesn't die because before Ink takes the blow, Victor's amazing charisma saves him.

Once they reunite with the other survivors, they find Pete, who has bled to death. Burt+Riley change their mind, and stay with them all. With Dunbar destroyed, but the Water Well now working, they either 1) call everyone back to the Colony, or 2) make the colony smaller and fit for the survivors to live their. If Pegs miraculously survives, she reveals she is pregnant with the recently deceased Michael's baby.

AND THEY LIVE SOMEWHAT HAPPILY EVER AFTER. With the occasional zombie attack.
    Last edited by Gooer; Jun 30th, 2014 at 02:10 PM.
    Likes urzombiefood liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Footbutt View Post
    i'm expecting that shortly after the final chapter has been released that KC will inform us that We're Alive has been picked up by a major network for a TV series production.
    *fingers crossed*
    #ThisIsSoMuchBetterThanWalkingDead
    What annoys me about WD is that it feels there's no end goal. I hate TV series that feel like that....

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    A short note about Scratch's return (I am repeating myself here...)

Likes Eviebae, Gooer liked this post

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    She did... and they knew all of them. When to hit, where to hit, and how hard. Max knew a lot.
    so scratch got in through........deus ex MAXchina?
    Likes Red Shirt, Eviebae, Gooer, Kc liked this post

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast