User Tag List

Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    "Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved
    I will skip all considerations on Riley being now totally corrupt, since it has been said already. I have really a hard time buying a part of the dialog between Tar, Burt and Riley. "How do you know her?". Really? I can overlook that Kalani actually mentionned Lizzy in his log, Riley might have forgotten that. But the question is just... how did he knew her? I don't know, maybe the months and months and months she spent with the Mallers? Am I missing something obvious?
    Likes zombie Danny, Witch_Doctor, Storm, HardKor liked this post

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Quote Originally Posted by clem131 View Post
    I will skip all considerations on Riley being now totally corrupt, since it has been said already. I have really a hard time buying a part of the dialog between Tar, Burt and Riley. "How do you know her?". Really? I can overlook that Kalani actually mentionned Lizzy in his log, Riley might have forgotten that. But the question is just... how did he knew her? I don't know, maybe the months and months and months she spent with the Mallers? Am I missing something obvious?
    Yeah, Tardust really grabbed hold of the Idiot Ball when he first opened his mouth about Lizzy and didn't let go until he got a bullet to the head. The only possible justification I can think of for why he confessed so quickly is that maybe he figured they would drag him again or something worse if he didn't.
    Once Riley brought up the whole "you were at the furniture store" thing (and how in the hell did she figure that one out?), it wouldn't be too much of a leap in logic for Tardust to figure that once they had him pegged as the would-be rapist, he was done no matter what lies he concocted to try and get out of it. So a bullet to the head is a better death then being dragged again until he confessed and then possibly being dragged to death once he did.
    Likes Witch_Doctor, MrRedBeard liked this post
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by HardKor View Post
    Yeah, Tardust really grabbed hold of the Idiot Ball when he first opened his mouth about Lizzy and didn't let go until he got a bullet to the head. The only possible justification I can think of for why he confessed so quickly is that maybe he figured they would drag him again or something worse if he didn't.
    Once Riley brought up the whole "you were at the furniture store" thing (and how in the hell did she figure that one out?), it wouldn't be too much of a leap in logic for Tardust to figure that once they had him pegged as the would-be rapist, he was done no matter what lies he concocted to try and get out of it. So a bullet to the head is a better death then being dragged again until he confessed and then possibly being dragged to death once he did.
    Yeah, Tardust fumbled the ball at that point. He could have made up a lie and maybe got a away with it, but just didn't happen. Once Riley made the connection about the attempted rape... well. you know.
    Likes Witch_Doctor, MrRedBeard, Footbutt liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Verse View Post
    I will put a check next to "Randy understands he is hurting Michael". He grabbed Saul and looked at Michael. Short of him saying "Hey Ex-Buddy. I'm going to bite another one of your new buddies!" I don't know what else can be done to show that Randy is hurting Michael on purpose. He made a statement at the Windmill saying "I can take them out your House" and now he is saying "You come here and I will do the same". I think Randy is doing it all on purpose to get back at Michael leaving him alive.
    Don't forget, Randy and Saul knew each other as well. Saul even recognized him.

Quote Originally Posted by clem131 View Post
    I can overlook that Kalani actually mentionned Lizzy in his log, Riley might have forgotten that.
    Riley was being detained when Michael was reading Kalani's logbook, but if she read it again later, that is all on her.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurWell LikedVeteran
    Glad I'm not the only one who's confused by the Riley, Burt and Tardust scene. I just cannot buy that Tardust, who is not stupid, would not be able to think of a lie to keep himself from being found out as Lizzy's would-be-rapist. And if not a lie, then why didn't he just deny it over and over? He could see that Burt definitely did not want to kill him, and that it was all Riley. Beyond that point, even, why the hell would he egg her on like that? I don't buy that he thought he was already dead so a gunshot would be cleaner: Tardust is smart and he is a coward, he didn't want to die no matter what. So, in keeping with his character, he would have made up excuses and lied his way out no matter how mad or desperate he was. No, I think his outburst was far out of character for him. Now, I'll tell you how I could have bought it: if Riley and Burt's torture of him had been harsher. If they had, say, cut off his finger or something, I could see him actually thinking, "they're crazy. They're no different from Scratch." But what they did to him was tame in comparison to Scratch's insanity. I just can't buy the whole thought process.
    Likes LiamKerrington, Storm liked this post

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

smh
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    smh
    yep.
    i think the scene with Burt, Riley, and Tardust sounded very believable, natural, even.
    Likes zombie Danny liked this post

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Footbutt View Post
    yep.
    i think the scene with Burt, Riley, and Tardust sounded very believable, natural, even.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by Verse View Post
    I knew she would kill him over Lizzy, but didn't like the exchange. It felt like she had to know so she could justify it, and we can justify her anger as fans.
    This is what I was trying to say. I cannot rep you though :/

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Maybe Tardust couldn't lie to Riley. She seems to have a way with people. Even when Skittles was schyzo, he would respond to her. Well, within reason. He did run away from her, Datu and Angel

Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast