User Tag List

Page 203 of 235 FirstFirst ... 103153193201202203204205213 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 2341
    "Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points3 months registered
    Hi im Scott. Im from down in Ga but our current slow, dumb zombies didn't do it for me... so now im here waiting on those sprinting, jumping, wall crushing little buggers to find me.
    Likes scbubba, Jannit, Osiris liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points3 months registered

I found the series last December while on a random Itunes search. DL'ed a couple of episodes at a time, but never really got hooked until the first season finale - specifically the moment where they decided to throw out the sweat bottles during the middle of the firefight. I have a background in law enforcement, and was pleasantly surprised at the accuracy the writers got with the prison scenes.

It's been fun catching up on things and lurking around, as well as getting involved in show mythology....not to mention having fun with it.

I don't think Kc was very amused with my idea to tart Ink up a tad for the upcoming musical episode. I can't understand why.
    Likes scbubba, Jannit, Osiris liked this post

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Hi guys,

My name is Bunny (yes that's really my real name !)
    I live in England and am studying at university here in a London (or as the Americans call it College).
    I study law, so can really relate to Kelly as it engrains in you a certain way of thinking and looking at things. Also don't forget how god damn hard it is, she may not be a scientist but she is damn smart so I love how Kc has turned her character into what we see now and that she is doing something crucial.
    I found We're Alive about 18 months ago and fell in love, safe to say I caught up on all the episodes very quickly. Am jealous of those yet to discover in a way!!
    I love all things zombie, really don't mind what kind of story arch. But I must say I love the general atmosphere in We're Alive.
    Constantly plugging the series on my social networking profiles to the UK!
    Thanks for reading guys!!
    Likes scbubba, Jannit, MrRedBeard, Osiris liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level Wiki10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Welcome to all the new people! It's good to have you along for the ride.
    Likes kelthehet liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    28 Days Later500 Experience Points
    Good evening and greetings...

I'd prefer to keep my name to m'self, but suffice it to say I'm from the United States. I've spent lots of time in the Eastern and Western states, and served a proselyting mission two years in the South. I'm almost graduated from college, and I'll be glad to get out of it altogether.

I actually started the zombie craze years ago when my brother introduced me to a rare gem called "Fort Zombie"... I'm afraid I haven't been able to go back since. Left 4 Dead was what really got me started in, though. I also enjoy role playing systems like Dungeons and Dragons, Pathfinder, Outbreak Undead, and many others. I've been gaming since 1996... I discovered We're Alive by sheer luck, and have been enjoying it since.
    Likes Osiris, scbubba liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points

Thanks

Hi, I suffer longterm depression and anxiety, recently I have found listening to audiobooks and your podcast help me greatly just leaving the flat. I can plug myself in and cope with things that otherwise would leave me with a full pannic attack. I feel guilty that i am unable to donate or otherwise help you and show my appreciation for the help you have given me. I have even re listened to previous series when i am uptodate with the current one.
    Without distractions such as your podcast, there would be even more days that even leaving the flat would be impossible.
    I know these words are nothing compared to what you have given me, but I still need to show my gratitude.

Thanks, and keep up the good work,

Ian m
    Likes scbubba, Osiris liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA Points1 year registeredWell Liked10000 Experience Points

Ian, there are times where I suffer from anxiety and depression, so I know what you're going through. What you did here is often the best therapy - telling someone and finding something to keep your mind off how you feel.

There are good people here and if I or anyone else could ever do anything to help, please let us know!

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Already Dead View Post
    Hi, I suffer longterm depression and anxiety, recently I have found listening to audiobooks and your podcast help me greatly just leaving the flat. I can plug myself in and cope with things that otherwise would leave me with a full pannic attack. I feel guilty that i am unable to donate or otherwise help you and show my appreciation for the help you have given me. I have even re listened to previous series when i am uptodate with the current one.
    Without distractions such as your podcast, there would be even more days that even leaving the flat would be impossible.
    I know these words are nothing compared to what you have given me, but I still need to show my gratitude.

Thanks, and keep up the good work,

Ian m
    Ian,

Thanks for being so frank. More people should be like that.
    I understand completely how you're feeling. And how certain things help to lift us or take our minds away from the darkness.

Anyway, that's all!

"Lurker"

Status

Ben

Hey Guys just wanted to say hi I'm from Perth Westeren Australia, I'm a really big fan of your work I found you purely by accident on the iTunes podcasts, your work it's insanely fabulous!!! I now find myself listening to the show instead of movies, incredible idea only using audio especially for a Zombie podcast, scary & suspenseful as hell though! You have made a Fan outta me, I think all the characters are excellent and extremely well written, it's amazing the emotion that the Actors get into the series, I've laughed and cried aswell as been on the edge of my seat (most of the time) I think what you have created is more than a story. You created a journey and people are loving following these Characters on this epic journey.Anyway keep up all your fantastic work.

B
    Likes scbubba, Osiris, Unit liked this post

Page 203 of 235 FirstFirst ... 103153193201202203204205213 ... LastLast