Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post

• Chuck mentions at 39:30 that he met a guy 'Dan' who told him about The Families, even showing him the ring with the insignia on it. How much you want to bet that 'Dan' is actually Angel Tunudo?
  • At 47:21 it's mentioned that the guy from the drunk tank is bleeding. So he'll be the first to die, or to turn?
  • The mention of Block 7 being under construction has to be significant. Willing to bet that some future scenes take place there. Or maybe that's their means of egress?

• Once shit starts to go bad, the guards are the only ones capable of freeing any locked prisoners, so I'm guessing the guards and inmates are gonna have to team up here. "The enemy of my enemy", as Burt says.

That's about it for now. Can't wait to hear the next episode. Part of me wants to just binge the whole damned thing, but a part of me wants to savor it. In the immortal words of Puck, "Now I gotta wait."

Chuck said the Family guy's name was 'something' like Dan and Jeremy derided him for not remembering his name but so many other details. What do think that it could be Durai? I can't imagine how this would play further into this story other than a homage to W.A.A.S.O.S. (We're Alive: A Story Of Survival.)

The 'drunk' guy, bleeding..... Good Catch LilMeister!!! A guard says that LOTS of drunks were being dropped off. Maybe the drunk tank is in block 8. Gonna need to spread the love around before I can REP you for this one.

Guards and Inmates, Member @molson mentioned Mark's fondness for protocol. The guards are already seeing that they have to depend on the prisoners... Jeremy and Fredo have already stepped up to the plate. Jodi is the only one who can fully communicate with Fredo, so imagine his lonely position. Sadly, this last point reminds me of a passenger on one United 93 (?) who didn't speak English and could probably only guess at what was going on.