User Tag List

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    "Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Anyone taken a close look at the Chapter Art? Aren't those "zombie control icons" on the side of the cabin?

Link to big image:
    http://www.zombiepodcast.com/wp-cont...ay18-FINAL.jpg
    Likes Jannit, Witch_Doctor liked this post

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    Anyone taken a close look at the Chapter Art? Aren't those "zombie control icons" on the side of the cabin?

Link to big image:
    Bear traps? You mean the ones Scratch is going to use to capture Michael, and Saul? But not Victor, he'll be too busy gettin' assssssssssssss.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Bear traps? You mean the ones Scratch is going to use to capture Michael, and Saul? But not Victor, he'll be too busy gettin' assssssssssssss.
    Upon closer examination they do, indeed, look like bear traps. Odd, since bear trapping is illegal in California. Not that Fish and Wildlife are likely to be particularly enforcey at this point.

My theory, this is the cabin where Nurse Britt has taken refuge since the fall of Fort Irwin. Right before the nuke went off she took cover inside a refrigerator, which was blown into the Sierra Nevada Mountains by the force of the blast!
    Likes HardKor, Gooer, MickGinger liked this post

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Upon closer examination they do, indeed, look like bear traps. Odd, since bear trapping is illegal in California. Not that Fish and Wildlife are likely to be particularly enforcey at this point.

My theory, this is the cabin where Nurse Britt has taken refuge since the fall of Fort Irwin. Right before the nuke went off she took cover inside a refrigerator, which was blown into the Sierra Nevada Mountains by the force of the blast!
    If I was a gambling man I reckon that's where we're going to find Scratch in part two.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: ZombieMorbid

That only works for Indiana Jones....or Victor should the need arise...but thats it....No one else is capable of mastering the super 'fridge!

Havn't read all the post in here yet... But i'll say my thoughts are Saul is being a prick, but understandably so...he had a major loss, and is trying to work it all out in his mind, and he isn't to the full acceptance stage yet... Tonya, sadly, is a goner i fear..I think Scratch is going to end up with that baby, and now would be the perfect attack time on the way to Dunbar. Matter of fact, she might be waiting for Dunbar.. Tardust might have been the distraction needed to keep B&R occupied while she makes her move ..i'm also worried about Victor, saul isn't 100% and i'm afraid that Vic might have to sacrifice himself to save Saul, or die because of Saul in some way...

Skittles, will be found by Ink or Scratch....Leaning toward Ink...thinking Ink might have some type of control over him in some capacity, because Skittles doesn't seem to be overly bothered by any creatures other then Ink...and Ink scares him bad....

I think the title points to everyone, and something is going to break. Michael is under pressure of the mission at hand, Saul is under pressure of a loss and being a new father, Tonya under pressure of what has happened and Sauls resentment, B&R for hunting scratch and dealing with Tardust, and so forth and so on...Every one right now is under pressure....its just a matter of time now...
    Last edited by REZombie; May 22nd, 2014 at 11:45 PM.
    Likes Z Sniper, LiamKerrington liked this post
    "You may find me dead in a ditch one day...But by God you'll find me in a pile of brass!"

The hardest part about the Zombie Apocalypse will be pretending that i'm [I][B]NOT [/B][/I]excited!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Link to big image:
    Yeah, I noticed those too. There's also a cage on the ground. Looks like a hunter's cabin.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd

Link to big image:

I think they are for Zombie control, but not icons. I got the impression they were pressure traps tat go snap on the legs

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love

I thought this was the Cabin that Tardust is being "questioned"?

The under pressure could stand for what Burt and Reliey are doing to Tardust.
    Likes Litmaster liked this post