User Tag List

Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    As things come closer to the end, I think someone will hone in on what's going on... there's just only so much time left. Who's it going to be?
    My hope is it is something like a toxoplasmosis, because they just found some Spiramycin in the hospital and that can be used to cure it. How it all plays out, I do not know. I know I can mow my yard every week and then almost overnight ten mushrooms show up. Not too much of a stretch to have a science fiction story with a global bloom or a science gone wrong because of hydrolic fracking mastadon kimchi
    Last edited by Grognaurd; Jun 5th, 2014 at 03:20 PM.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    I do not know how to get him out without going holywood. I figured they were dead before they go to the arena. Flashlights do not illuminate much compared to the distance at which they can be seen.
    KODI.jpg
    Last edited by Witch_Doctor; Jun 5th, 2014 at 06:02 PM.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

As things come closer to the end, I think someone will hone in on what's going on... there's just only so much time left. Who's it going to be?

My bet's on Grog, via his hand grenade-like abductive logical reasoning (One of his theories HAS to hit something).

Personally, I love being wrong all the time.
    Likes Jannit, Grognaurd liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Fact is, we have all the information we need now to make accurate logical guesses as to what's going on. All we as a forum need to do is put the facts in order..

I'll give y'all one example. What we knew of Randy was he was actually a really good dude in life. After however? Does not seem to be the case. The one thing his undead essence seemed to latch unto is a grudge against Michael. Now....lets parlay that thought in this direction....

what if bill Roberts was actually a GOOD guy? Cleary he most likely had an idea of what was coming. Hence the tattoos...but his tats being "protection" based do not convey malevolent intent. What if he was just trying to save his ass, but instead became an uber-villian via his knowledge before? Take that kind of logic and apply it to the rest of the story, and things start to take shape.

anyways...thats probly the last of the public speculation....have fun kids
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

Your loyal web dev.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA Points10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

Gamertag: XtremeRSR PSN ID: SenatorX
    Anyone ever seen Speed? Why didn't Michael just shoot Saul in the leg?
    Then Vic could get a good chest shot with the .50 cal?! Thinking outside the box

Harry: All right, pop quiz. Airport, gunman with one hostage. He's using her for cover; he's almost to a plane. You're a hundred feet away... Jack?
    Jack: Shoot the hostage.
    Likes Footbutt, Grognaurd liked this post

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    I also thought of Shoot the hostage! However, I did not think Randy had enough empathy to leave the wounded Saul, nor did I think he would be encumbered if he had to carry Saul 100%.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    Anyone ever seen Speed? Why didn't Michael just shoot Saul in the leg?
    Then Vic could get a good chest shot with the .50 cal?! Thinking outside the box

Harry: All right, pop quiz. Airport, gunman with one hostage. He's using her for cover; he's almost to a plane. You're a hundred feet away... Jack?
    Jack: Shoot the hostage.
    I will never understand why you're so in love with that movie.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH

i think this forum/audio drama has ruined how i watch TV shows and movies.
    as i do on the forums, i now constantly talk throughout what i'm watching and try to predict what's going to happen. and it's driving me and my wife nuts!

i'm going to attempt to back off the predictions.
    i know i've landed correctly on some but have been waaaay off on many.
    Likes Gooer, Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved

I could have included Tardust trying to make up more excuses about him living at the colony and knew who she was, but ultimately would have just made the scene longer. Riley was already seeing through his bullshit the second he mentioned Lizzy.
    This settles my biggest issue. This is why I enjoy the forums. Also want to agree with what a few people have said. We pick it apart b/c we love it. I recommend this show to everyone and use every excuse to bring it up.

Cutting down the scene time makes sense. Knowing that, I think it was a good call. We may have not had time to get to the scene with Michael and Co. Thanks for clearing that up.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Probably Grognaurd. He usually has those tinfoil hat idea's that make sense.....
    Likes Grognaurd liked this post

Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast