User Tag List

The Silent One

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiTagger Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points

Question We're Alive Wiki Overhaul??

Good afternoon all,
    Just wanted to drop in once again and say hello and ask a question. Having been a long-time supporter of the show who's more than happy to help out with the show where I can, one of the ways that I did this years ago was with contributing to the wiki. I'm looking again to help out (and looking for an excuse to listen to the series again), and I poked around the wiki and noticed several issues with it, ranging from outdated info, to inconsistent/terrible formatting, to broken images. Seeing it in this condition made me want to update it, but at the same time, I thought that this question first needed to be answered:
    Is the Wiki useful anymore?

If the wiki is indeed something that's still viable and good to be used and updated, great! I'll dive right in. If not, please let me know, as I'd hate to waste my time updating a resource that isn't going to be used.

If it still is, what's the policy on what is a spoiler? The main series is done, and I figure that nothing from it should be considered a spoiler anymore, as most people going to wikis should be aware that they're probably going to see spoilers.
    Last edited by rolsskk; May 18th, 2017 at 07:29 AM.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registeredOverdrive

I think that updating the Wiki would be wonderful. I know that Lockdown needs a proper treatment. Ever since I got hooked on this series I have wanted to see more content.

The Silent One

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by KPCoyote View Post
    I think that updating the Wiki would be wonderful. I know that Lockdown needs a proper treatment. Ever since I got hooked on this series I have wanted to see more content.
    I played around with the Beretta Wiki Entry today and I got the infobox coding figured out, but I honestly wanted to pull my hair out because it's not a true wiki, rather a pseudo-BBCode wiki with terrible documentation from VaultWiki (developers of the wiki plugin).

Also, is there a list of templates out there?? I'm starting to see all kinds throughout the various entries, but no documentation.
    Last edited by rolsskk; May 19th, 2017 at 04:47 AM. Reason: Added question.
    Likes johnsontvc liked this post

The Silent One

Status
    Achievements:

Poloroids

Okay, thoughts on the new style I'm trying to implement?
    Here's some I've updated: