Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    "Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran

Gamertag: AnotherRedShirt Steam ID: AnotherRedShirt
    Quote Originally Posted by Jannit View Post
    Speaking of Red Shirts, does anyone know what happened to RedShirt? I haven't seen him around in ages.
    Here I am. I regret that I have been absent of late. Between a dead computer and... other things, I've been busy.
    Not the place for bloggy things though, I'll stay On Topic.

Some of the below may have come up already, but I'm not exactly 100% up on the forum discussion...

Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    KC took had him taken out...... His theories were just too in depth....... KC made a call to a guy that knows a guy that knows a guy!!!!
    Now that's funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    Was I the only one almost expecting Scratch to be there in the phone? Didn't expect Pete, that's for sure...
    I was half expecting to to be Michael, gasping and struggling to speak... Gone... They're... all gone...

Quote Originally Posted by TacticalJHP View Post
    Cj gave Saul her katana. Sign of affection in some circles...
    Shoot, I think that's a marriage proposal in some cultures.
    If a girl gave ME a sword, especially if she said 'It's dangerous to go alone, take this," she'd win my heart.

Maybe it's just me, that I'm imagining it or reading to deeply... or the more likely fact that Constance is an incredible voice actress, but just the tone in CJ's voice spoke volumes to me. That she still cares for Saul at some level and may be coming to terms with forgiving him.

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    So, the under-ground zombie stuff seems to have been there for a long time. Prehistoric, even. It wipes out a population and buries its dead and itself underground; never to be heard from for millennia or eons or even a very long time. Happened before? When and to who or what?
    This is something I have been wondering about fairly consistently over the past few episodes. With the revelation of the bodies releasing the gas as they decay and that the gas originating from underground. That is on hell of a lot of body biomass underground do do that, especially when you consider the global scale. My guess is that it is probably "left over" from one of the previous mass extinction events... I even mentioned ages ago that there is burgeoning evidence to suggest that the dinosaurs were already dying of disease before the K-Pg even happened.

Quote Originally Posted by MrRedBeard View Post
    This is going to be one of next week's questions of the week!
    And with that, I suddenly realize that the Biomass I'm thinking of is all those oil deposits under LA.

Quote Originally Posted by Eviebae View Post
    Prehistoric gas; wouldn't it have settled out? Stopped being a gas and coated the walls or something? Otherwise, wouldn't they have found it in archeological digs? Unless this is from newer victims.
    My guess is that it percolated out of the oil and is mixed in with the natural gas deposits that is often associated with oil finds.

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    But what if Kelly doesn't understand Italian?
    The thing is though, Italian and Spanish... spoken with the right voice... do you really need to?
    Last edited by Red Shirt; Jun 27th, 2014 at 03:26 PM.
    "I've got tons of great ideas. Trouble is, most of 'em suck." George Carlin
    "I've got the guns, the radio and the water for the Zombie Apocalypse, but you gotta have a yo-yo." Chris Boden

Hey, get a load of this. Guess who started writing again and has a spot in the fan fiction subforum?