User Tag List

Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3240414243 LastLast
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Leedo2502 View Post
    Yarri what I want to know is who approved the blue cammo for the Navy?? I think that it is a toss up between the Navy and Army as to who has the worst uniform, the ACU's don't blend in with anything and the Navy blue cammo blends in to well with the water... which sucks if you go into the drink!
    Its better then the bell bottoms and prison light blue chambray long sleeve shirts we had and the black caps (female cap) (if you ask me what its slang name was I will tell you) that bore a strong physical representation of a woman's genitals when looked at long ways. I'm pleased with the blue camo. I think its quite smart looking and by far more comfortable.
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by yarri View Post
    Its better then the bell bottoms and prison light blue chambray long sleeve shirts we had and the black caps (female cap) (if you ask me what its slang name was I will tell you) that bore a strong physical representation of a woman's genitals when looked at long ways. I'm pleased with the blue camo. I think its quite smart looking and by far more comfortable.
    no,no,no,no,no,no. I loved seeing the dungarees. Tradition, you can't break it. Granted, it didn't flatter a woman's body, but you could tell they were sailors with no doubt.
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellbringer View Post
    no,no,no,no,no,no. I loved seeing the dungarees. Tradition, you can't break it. Granted, it didn't flatter a woman's body, but you could tell they were sailors with no doubt.
    They didn't flaughter a mans either and they itched and were uncomfortable
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

"Hoarder"

Status

Gamertag: daredevilk PSN ID: daredevilk Steam ID: daredevilk
    Quote Originally Posted by yarri View Post
    They didn't flaughter a mans either and they itched and were uncomfortable
    Nothing worse than itchy genitals.
    I can turn anyone to my cause.... Just give me a minute.

"Lurker"

Status

(I dunno did i miss the train for this discussion? XD)
    Oh... Kc Why must you toy with my emotions. I was just starting not to hate scratch... Poor BURT T~T I was crying my eyes out...

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level Wiki10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    I've searched and searched and searched but couldn't find an answer so I apologize if this has already been covered. It's hard to come in late and catch up given the amount of material on these forums.

In the scene where Burt's finger gets cut off they're pretty specific about it being his right forefinger. My question is, do we know if he is actually right handed?

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jannit View Post
    do we know if he is actually right handed?
    No, we don't.
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jannit View Post
    I've searched and searched and searched but couldn't find an answer so I apologize if this has already been covered. It's hard to come in late and catch up given the amount of material on these forums.

In the scene where Burt's finger gets cut off they're pretty specific about it being his right forefinger. My question is, do we know if he is actually right handed?
    no we dont, but Scratch would know from their first encounter at the tanker truck. Also note that she was about to cut off the finger from his left hand until Bricks stopped her.
    I said it before...I think that left finger is going to come in very handy.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level Wiki10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Robzombie View Post
    no we dont, but Scratch would know from their first encounter at the tanker truck. Also note that she was about to cut off the finger from his left hand until Bricks stopped her.
    I said it before...I think that left finger is going to come in very handy.

She might but that seems like an easily overlooked detail! It was about five months between the tanker incident and the night in the hospital, after all. ! I know I wouldn't remember after that long but my memory tends to suck.

I'd missed the bit about Brick stopping Scratch from cutting off Burt's left finger; thanks for that little tidbit. Given what we know about Bricks, he seems like a relatively decent guy so I'm going to throw my lot in with the left finger coming in handy idea.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Lefties for the win ...
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3240414243 LastLast