User Tag List

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    I'd say congratulations....but you are now stuck in the miserable boat we are in every week. No longer do you have the ability to sit down and just listen straight through.....you have to suffer and wait with the rest of us......

I will say welcome to the best support system that exists for We're Alive Syndrome.
    hehe maybe when they go on vacation we will have to have weekly group sessions to talk about withdrawal?
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hello. My name is nikvoodoo and I'm a alive-oholic

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    {everyone} Hi NIK
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Who's Lizzy again? And Bert? Been about six months since we heard from these people.... (ok not that long but it seems like it)

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pteranodon View Post
    Who's Lizzy again? And Bert? Been about six months since we heard from these people.... (ok not that long but it seems like it)
    Lizzy Fabra Dr of psychology who one dark and crazy night with her now dead BF Todd found their way to the Tower as they were being chased by a pack of flesh loving zombies.. Lizzy made it in. Todd became Zombie chow. She is now Saul's main squeeze and a fierce fighter

Burt is the oldest remember of the group is a retired marine who has a rather nifty knack of hitting most anything he has shot at with a 50 cal hand cannon desert eagle he loving has named after his dead wife Shirley. Burt was found on a grocery run by Saul and Angel. He had gotten trapped in the potty by a rather smart zombie and was suffering from serious hypoglycemia.. Saul fixed him up. Burt is currently in control of the tower..

Helpful?

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by yarri View Post
    hehe maybe when they go on vacation we will have to have weekly group sessions to talk about withdrawal?
    http://zombiepodcast.com/forum/group.php?groupid=10

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    I'm not sure if this has been discussed yet but, the title. There has been speculation/assuming that Michael was the Catalyst, but what if the Catalyst was the Gatekeeper organizing a coup. Causing Michael to become the leader again sooner because he was already on his way to becoming the leader he once was before he left. He told Burt off and organized his journey to find medicine for Saul. I now think that the Catalyst wan't Michael but the Gatekeeper.
    Just my thoughts.

"Lurker"

Status
    I was just thinking could have Lizzy was on guard duty in the tower and over heard micheal sending the transmisson out. Of course the tower was out of range to reply, so Lizzy protests to Burt and he says no. So maybe she heads south to the colony to get meds for Saul and then the colony takes advantage of the situation to figure out where the tower is.

What do you guys think of this idea?

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    tomorrow, tomorrow, I'll hear the new chapter tomorrow. The episode is only a day away.

Ok, aside from that, I have no idea what could've caused Burt to kick Lizzy out, but I think it will definitely be interested to hear Angel tell Michael about it. Unless Michael outright confronts Burt about it in the beginning of the episode.
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by yarri View Post
    Lizzy Fabra Dr of psychology who one dark and crazy night with her now dead BF Todd found their way to the Tower as they were being chased by a pack of flesh loving zombies.. Lizzy made it in. Todd became Zombie chow. She is now Saul's main squeeze and a fierce fighter

Burt is the oldest remember of the group is a retired marine who has a rather nifty knack of hitting most anything he has shot at with a 50 cal hand cannon desert eagle he loving has named after his dead wife Shirley. Burt was found on a grocery run by Saul and Angel. He had gotten trapped in the potty by a rather smart zombie and was suffering from serious hypoglycemia.. Saul fixed him up. Burt is currently in control of the tower..

Helpful?
    I was being partly facetious- but I did actually forget who Lizzy was(!) Seems like we've been away from the tower for months....

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast