User Tag List

Super Moderator of the 12th Floor

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: NorthGreen21 Steam ID: NorthGreen21

Notebook WAD Chapter 6 "From Life Till Death" Part 3 Discussion - Nov 1st 2022

Discussion is open for the new episode released today!!!
    Bringin' back the good ol' days.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

So a lot of big news this episode, we got some theories, backstories, and big surprises! Any new theories?

Chief in Charge of Distraction Technique

Status
    Achievements:
    BloggerHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points
    What a good episode! I love the title, and it's as much a promise for us as it is for the families. Not that a big showdown is unexpected.
    I don't know if we know how the families interact with each other. We do know there is some respect, but how much did they work against each other before it all happened. Will that impact interactions now. We currently have a very specific view of the way the act with each other.
    I also wonder how much Mirra knows about the families post zombies. I mean she suspected about The Boar, or has a very good network. That would fit with her job. So what does she suspect/know about the Family where she lives.
    Finally, no body, no death is good to remember with Dot and Alex. You don't become a sole survivor of a city without good tricks. A little camouflage of red in the water would hide things well, but if not their blood, where could it have come from.
    Last edited by cupcakezombie; Nov 2nd, 2022 at 12:22 PM.
    AKA: Grumpycakes... don't cross me.

~ TMC Revolver: Pink is the new AWESOME!

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakezombie View Post
    What a good episode! I love the title, and it's as much a promise for us as it is for the families. Not that a big showdown is unexpected.
    I don't know if we know how the families interact with each other. We do know there is some respect, but how much did they work against each other before it all happened. Will that impact interactions now. We currently have a very specific view of the way the act with each other.
    I also wonder how much Mirra knows about the families post zombies. I mean she suspected about The Boar, or has a very good network. That would fit with her job. So what does she suspect/know about the Family where she lives.
    Finally, no body, no death is good to remember with Dot and Alex. You don't become a sole survivor of a city without good tricks. A little camouflage of red in the water would hide things well, but if not their blood, where could it have come from.
    Getting back to you late but I think Mirra's connections will play into dealing with The Republic who I do believe is also tied in with The Families in some way. I don't think she's turning on everyone now and "going back to her roots" so to speak, and I think because of that her lineage will be helpful in dealing with other occurring conflicts. I wonder if maybe Westport killed a member of the Families or something and The Republic is just attacking now because of that.

And Dot and Alex are most likely alive because they both have stories they need to finish. Alex still has to patch up his friendships and I think he will tie back into the old Goldrush story and Dot has to be explained a bit more than she has been. Plus, she needs to learn to speak and we did see the start of that arc around one of the later chapters.

As for Michael Cross, the tired and depressed sergeant who served 365 on ground working as military intelligence, I'm thinking he's not too long for this world unfortunately. Michael has already told his story and lived his life, had a family, and now I think his possible death could be used as a motivator for Nick to go after whoever killed him. Nick already has his conflict with the zombies because of the deaths of his biological parents, now imagine if his foster dad was killed by someone else. That would definitely put him into action and knowing he has Saul in him, he wouldn't ever stop either.