User Tag List

"Lurker"

Status

How did ink know to get the markings ??

First time poster ........
    I have listened to the full podcast and was woundering how ink knew to mark his skin with the protective markings ??

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Cedz View Post
    First time poster ........
    I have listened to the full podcast and was woundering how ink knew to mark his skin with the protective markings ??
    From what I understood he didn't know they would actually work. He was just superstitious and was afraid of his impending death sentence and wrote down everything he knew that meant protection to get tattooed. I think they even found a book at Ink's residence that contained all the symbols?
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post
    People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registeredOverdrive

Notebook

Quote Originally Posted by General Malarky View Post
    From what I understood he didn't know they would actually work. He was just superstitious and was afraid of his impending death sentence and wrote down everything he knew that meant protection to get tattooed. I think they even found a book at Ink's residence that contained all the symbols?
    That is correct. William Roberts, A.K.A. Ink, was so afraid of dying that he had all the symbols that represented protection tattooed on his body. He had no idea that any of the stuff that would come after would happen.

Personally I would like to know how many other smart leader zombies are making power plays for the world. Ink had a lot of different elements that made him exceptionally dangerous. It makes me wonder if there is a zombie hive under M.I.T. now. Or, are zombies trying to launch into space? Or would they figure out how to launch a nuclear missile? And another thing, what happens when all of the nuclear power plants go critical because no one is maintaining the water that cools the reactors? BOOM! Where would humanity need to go to survive? Underground perhaps? Too bad the zombies have already started to make homes down there. There are so many crazy things that have yet to happen in this world of We're Alive. I'm going nuts waiting to find out.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by KPCoyote View Post
    And another thing, what happens when all of the nuclear power plants go critical because no one is maintaining the water that cools the reactors? BOOM! Where would humanity need to go to survive? Underground perhaps? Too bad the zombies have already started to make homes down there. There are so many crazy things that have yet to happen in this world of We're Alive. I'm going nuts waiting to find out.
    Holy cow. I didn't think about that before. The entire east coast, parts of Europe, Japan, who knows where else, destroyed by nuclear power plants and reduced to wastelands because of radiation. That could potentially make a good story, or not because... Ya know... Everyone'd be dead over there.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by General Malarky View Post
    Holy cow. I didn't think about that before. The entire east coast, parts of Europe, Japan, who knows where else, destroyed by nuclear power plants and reduced to wastelands because of radiation. That could potentially make a good story, or not because... Ya know... Everyone'd be dead over there.
    The nuclear meltdown aspect to the story, is mostly off the table. There are some areas that have fallout, but many of the plants "were able to be shut down into a cooling mode". Aside from the radiation that comes from story events, it's not really an element in play in the world.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:

But that doesn't mean that other man made objects are not falling apart and polluting the area around it. More hazards for survivors to avoid, and make zombies resistant to. Muwahahahahaha. If this was a Roleplaying Game my players would be going nuts with the things I would throw at them. I would call it a target rich environment.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by KPCoyote View Post
    But that doesn't mean that other man made objects are not falling apart and polluting the area around it. More hazards for survivors to avoid, and make zombies resistant to. Muwahahahahaha. If this was a Roleplaying Game my players would be going nuts with the things I would throw at them. I would call it a target rich environment.
    Seems like this is what the fans want @Kc You have no choice but to make it happen!! (Even though technically you have all the choice)
    But anyway yeah it'd be super cool for there to be something like ^^
    happen where the characters go up against huge odds and maybe? live.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    What I want to know, is why isn't Ink affected by his own symbol - it obviously affects ALL zombies; so why not him? Is it because the infection fixed his miss-wired brain?

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:

He is a smart one, remember? The brains are not affected by the mark like the regular ones are.