User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Zombie humper

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Lockdown Theory, Is Simeon going to be a bad guy?

I already don't trust Simeon, My theory is that he is going to be portrayed as a victim. Then at the last lockdown episode we find that he made a deal with Ink to betray other humans for his own protection.

One of the reasons I think this is because the inmate Chuck Wonders how he made it so long in the prison without his ignorance getting him in trouble. I think Simeon is just playing stupid and that he pulls the strings from the shadows.
    Last edited by Duffusmonkey; May 2nd, 2016 at 03:04 PM.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved1 year registeredPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Good I'm not alone. I talked about my not trusting Simon in ep 65 of WAFC. I feel like he's lying about his story and that what he tells of Chuck's amazing memory is actually him. Mick thinks he's one of the new ones Ink made.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

He certainly parallels Pippen in the story. They were both sent to either infiltrate and or sabotage our heroes. Both looked on suspiciously, and confined. Both plead to be believed. But would KC write the same story twice, a la Star Wars; The Force Awakens? I would hate to think that he is lying when he describes his time in jail because then, the whole Lockdown story would be a lie.

I wonder, though, exactly what was he promised by the Mallers in exchange to dropping off the explosives at the Colony. he could just as easily have sought the Colony's help instead. One thing to keep in mind is that the explosives were taken back to the Colony with him. Maybe he will compete his mission after all.
    Likes MrRedBeard liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registeredOverdrive

Does anyone think that he really is the only one that made it out alive? Could some of the other inmates have also escaped?

Zombie humper

Status
    Achievements:

The Mystery of if Chuck is not on the poster is not a mystery we just forgot the obvious that KC "R.R." Wayland might have just killed off a character we liked
    Likes Storm liked this post
    LOOK AT MY AVATAR!!!!! I have a bottle of trioxin 245 in my hand and I am NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!!!!!

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Duffusmonkey View Post
    The Mystery of if Chuck is not on the poster is not a mystery we just forgot the obvious that KC "R.R." Wayland might have just killed off a character we liked
    More like "Roar Argh". Sorry, I'm not sure how to translate the zombie trumpet call literally.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points3 months registered

Quote Originally Posted by MrRedBeard View Post
    Good I'm not alone. I talked about my not trusting Simon in ep 65 of WAFC. I feel like he's lying about his story and that what he tells of Chuck's amazing memory is actually him. Mick thinks he's one of the new ones Ink made.
    I'm leaning toward you on this one RedBeard. Sort of has a Usual Suspects feel to it all. Wouldn't it even be insane if Simeon was a Family member? Rabbit holes abound!!

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:

I was thinking that Jeremy was in the Family. I believe that Simeon is going to leave everyone behind or something like that.

Zombie humper

Status
    Achievements:

I don't think anyone in Twin Towers is in the family, but the killing for destroying the family ring theory is very tempting...
    LOOK AT MY AVATAR!!!!! I have a bottle of trioxin 245 in my hand and I am NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!!!!!

Zombie humper

Status
    Achievements:

EmGeeToo on Twitter has a theory that when the soldiers are in the Twin Towers that Simon will open all the doors and make his escape while the soldiers are being killed.

What a horrible thought, I like it!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast