User Tag List

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    "Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    ok last episode I had a theory on how the last one is going to be. I revised my theory just a bit. its not going to end like Lost. as I hear that KC didnt how lost ended. its going to end like the Sopranos. KC will leave all of us wondering who died and who survived. (if anybody) however, I feel that Burt and Riley are going to. they will be too late getting back and they will only see Scratch leaving the scene of the crime. That's is where KC's new story begins.

however, if Riley doesn't make it. I think Angel will come to her, in her last moments; right before Burt puts a bullet in Scratches head.
    Last edited by werewolf; Jun 30th, 2014 at 04:28 PM.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Chapter 48- Predictions

Post your predictions here. I'll post the discussion thread a few days before the live event.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

I thought we had a thread for this already....

Right!

Last time we see Scratch she is still very much alive, and Pegs dies.

Likes Duffusmonkey liked this post
    joint-point-counter-joint

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    I thought we had a thread for this already....

Right!

Last time we see Scratch she is still very much alive, and Pegs dies.

I only briefly looked and I looked in the wrong place. I've moved your thread here now.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Lurker"

Status
    So everyone is fixated on scratch but what about the tunnels? The zombies have adapted to the dark they collect food and grow food they follow scent trails and respond to a hierarchy. They are acting like ants.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Steam ID: Laurasaur28
    They really are. I don't think the series will end with some sort of big blow-up that kills a bunch of zombies. But we all know that at this point, Scratch is probably more dangerous than they are.
    Likes Osiris liked this post

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Mr Whiskers's gonna show up as Catzilla. It'll infect Lady making her mutate into Lassylla. And then both will eat the zombs, stampede the human remains and rule over what is left of the world. Too bad that the zombie-agent's mutate in a way that it'll affect Catzilla and Lassylla hardly fathomable. Then Cthulhu will awake, will eat them both, and will unleash total mayhem on Earth's face. And because Azathoth does not like what Cthulhu does, he will implode the universe and the existence itself. And out of the blue pops Chuck Norris roundhouse-kicking Azathoth in his arse and re-awakening Earth and human civilization with a sole drop of his sweat.
    And since Chuck Norris is so awesome, Scratch will return with a sawed off version of a minigun directly pointed at Care-Pegs' face; and when she happens to pull the trigger, Burt will be right in the place and make true what he said on the roof of the Cain Hospital: he has another purpose to fulfill; so he saves Pegs' sorry bottom, gets killed, and Riley will avenge Lizzy and Angel by arrowing Scratch to death with a head-shot so awesome that it dwarfs anything seen in any computer-game so far. In the meantime the trio with six fists, aka Michael, Saul, Victor (in the order of the alphabet), go all tag-team WWF-style against Ink, chewing bubblegum and singing Mexican folk-songs; and since they enjoy it so much, they will give Ink a tripple Lambada with Victor being so ultra-coooool that Ink starves from frostbrand in an instant ... Too bad this won't work against the new bread of Little Ones stampeding the Trio to death. And Michael, lucky bastard, will survive this onslaught with only his other arm broken and neither knowing nor caring how he got out of this hell-hole alive - again ...
    Afterwards the rest of them will survive happily ever after and not knowing what to do anymore, 'cause Kc has shut down the studio way too early ...

That's what I predict.
    Likes Z Sniper, kent17, Storm liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

Ok my obsessing over the nature of evil in black and whites has finally paid off allowing me to decode the ending!
    You see, Scratch is going to be revealed to working for the true villain of the series. The one who has been giving orders to Roberts this entire time. The most vicious, bloodthirsty and powerful being in the We're Alive universe. Hiding in the shadows, but we fans know who is really pulling the strings. Mr Whiskers, the fearsome feline!

Or Mr Whiskers has been manipulating Scratch as well as the main cast. Clearly this cat has it in for Pegs, trying to get her killed in her first appearance and luring her into an explosion during the War. Plus I have my suspicions of what Mr Whiskers was planning while in the guard room with Pegs. Plus, right after the explosion that Mr Whiskers lured Pegs to, she shoots Latch (John), which sets Scratch up to kill Pegs. What if Mr Whiskers purposely arranged this? Plus, as Saul observed how fat Mr Whiskers has gotten, he has been doing just fine out in the city, despite flesh-eaters all around. Perhaps his dual-coloured fur just happens to have a shape resembling a rainbow with three lines?

So after Scratch successfully kills Pegs and the rest, Mr Whiskers reveals himself, guns down all of the survivors, including Scratch (cats can use guns!!!) and then proceeds to smother baby Nicholas. After Roberts is killed in a vicious battle where Michael and the rest have to sacrifice themselves in order to stop him, Mr Whiskers is left in command of the zombie hordes. Then we shall have Michael Swann give the last great reveal of the series! Mr Whiskers first name!

I have decoded everything!

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikepaw View Post
    Ok my obsessing over the nature of evil in black and whites has finally paid off allowing me to decode the ending!
    You see, Scratch is going to be revealed to working for the true villain of the series. The one who has been giving orders to Roberts this entire time. The most vicious, bloodthirsty and powerful being in the We're Alive universe. Hiding in the shadows, but we fans know who is really pulling the strings. Mr Whiskers, the fearsome feline!

Or Mr Whiskers has been manipulating Scratch as well as the main cast. Clearly this cat has it in for Pegs, trying to get her killed in her first appearance and luring her into an explosion during the War. Plus I have my suspicions of what Mr Whiskers was planning while in the guard room with Pegs. Plus, right after the explosion that Mr Whiskers lured Pegs to, she shoots Latch (John), which sets Scratch up to kill Pegs. What if Mr Whiskers purposely arranged this? Plus, as Saul observed how fat Mr Whiskers has gotten, he has been doing just fine out in the city, despite flesh-eaters all around. Perhaps his dual-coloured fur just happens to have a shape resembling a rainbow with three lines?

So after Scratch successfully kills Pegs and the rest, Mr Whiskers reveals himself, guns down all of the survivors, including Scratch (cats can use guns!!!) and then proceeds to smother baby Nicholas. After Roberts is killed in a vicious battle where Michael and the rest have to sacrifice themselves in order to stop him, Mr Whiskers is left in command of the zombie hordes. Then we shall have Michael Swann give the last great reveal of the series! Mr Whiskers first name!

I have decoded everything!
    .....Is it weird I kind of want this to happen? Even if it was a fan-fic......
    Likes Storm liked this post

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast