User Tag List

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    "Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: ZombieMorbid
    Sadly havn't had enough time to read the topic, just the first couple pages.....been working too much lately... But anyway..

I still dont understand the hating on B&R for the treatment of Tardust? The man was a useless person before the outbreak, and after it helped the mallers through everything and to top it off he TRIED TO RAPE LIZZY.....I have no sympathy for this man. I personally would put a bullet in his head as soon as i knew where this new spot was, because i would have no further use for him.

Great episode, gonna listen again in the morning and try to get my predictions ready when i'm not about to fall over asleep, lol.
    Likes Ginja, Litmaster liked this post
    "You may find me dead in a ditch one day...But by God you'll find me in a pile of brass!"

The hardest part about the Zombie Apocalypse will be pretending that i'm [I][B]NOT [/B][/I]excited!

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Wondering what any of this has to do with the episode... does it tie in anywhere or are we jumping off track again?
    Well, maybe Victor's a huge ASOIAF fan... But no, it's not in any way related to this week's episode, I simply just replied to a post mentioning something from ASOIAF and well... Snowball effect I guess.
    ...Second thought, Victor doesn't seem to be a guy that reads that many books, so... The only way he could be a fan of it would be from the tv series then, but since WA is taking place in 2009... Grr(m)! Damn it!

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

Trying to figure out something about the Rainbow fan symbol... Does anyone know whether the five lines come to a point at the top or bottom? My first thought was the top, but if that's not the case.......
    Could they represent the five fingers on a hand? It seems to be a quite strong symbol for "stop", which I think an open palm would be too, at least if I have to quote one of the websites I just visited:
    "A palm facing outward towards others fends them off or pushes them away in a more obvious way than the palms-down signal ('Stop. Do not come any closer!')."
    I don't know what the three arched lines above would be though, maybe they indicate some sort of movement/force/stuff...
    If it turns out that they come to a point at the top right below the Rainbow this theory makes no sense... Lol.
    Thoughts?
    Likes Witch_Doctor, Verse liked this post

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    Quote Originally Posted by REZombie View Post
    Sadly havn't had enough time to read the topic, just the first couple pages.....been working too much lately... But anyway..

I still dont understand the hating on B&R for the treatment of Tardust? The man was a useless person before the outbreak, and after it helped the mallers through everything and to top it off he TRIED TO RAPE LIZZY.....I have no sympathy for this man. I personally would put a bullet in his head as soon as i knew where this new spot was, because i would have no further use for him.
    Its not hate for Tardust's treatment. Its we don't want to see our heroes take the Dark path.. I wish they would draw and quarter him. But to invoke Scratch style torture was what no one wanted to see them do.. Not for the sake of Tardust, but their own sake, Especially Riley..

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    Trying to figure out something about the Rainbow fan symbol... Does anyone know whether the five lines come to a point at the top or bottom? My first thought was the top, but if that's not the case.......
    Could they represent the five fingers on a hand? It seems to be a quite strong symbol for "stop", which I think an open palm would be too, at least if I have to quote one of the websites I just visited:
    "A palm facing outward towards others fends them off or pushes them away in a more obvious way than the palms-down signal ('Stop. Do not come any closer!')."
    I don't know what the three arched lines above would be though, maybe they indicate some sort of movement/force/stuff...
    If it turns out that they come to a point at the top right below the Rainbow this theory makes no sense... Lol.
    Thoughts?
    I have been googling protection symbols and a hand comes up a lot. You could be on to something.
    Likes Witch_Doctor, Storm liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    Thanks... Now I'm trying to imagine a cross-over between WA and ASOIAF... I guess Michael would be some kind of NW guy... And Saul has finally taken the Black...
    I have a feeling wildfire Works pretty well against zombies
    Someone Fanfic this.
    Likes Storm, Verse liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Things have dropped off considerably in the last few months. I can't imagine how anyone could stand to miss such stimulating and topical conversation.
    Agreed!!!! Its like there was some big event or something that turned everyone off to posting on the forums!!! Sucks!!!

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    Agreed!!!! Its like there was some big event or something that turned everyone off to posting on the forums!!! Sucks!!!
    What did I miss?
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlarken View Post
    Ooh, now I'm trying to make Song of Ice and Fire characters into We're Alive and vice-versa too.... Hmm, Riley would be an older Arya. I think Asha Greyjoy would be Scratch. Bricks could be Hodor, lol. Burt could be Lord Commander Mormont. I honestly can't think of any others, but this is fun.
    Would of said Scratch was more a Cersei....... Asha isn't much of a antagonist/evil girl.....
    Likes Storm liked this post

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post

Seemed to begin dropping off when Ft. Irwin became central. It became military chatter, and a lot of people seemed to get bored with it. Military drama/fiction is not everyone's cup of tea, and talking about it is no different. I know that was one of the reason I started posting with less frequency.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast