User Tag List

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Well, someone shot up the coast guard chopper at LAX, which is a stones throw away from the mallers mall. It is possible that the sat phone they had with that chopper somehow made it to the colony. Glenn said the scavengers found it, it is not something that coast guard left with survivors at the colony.

Victor showed up after the colony was established.

Victor wore a ring of some kind up until very recently when he meets Michael, Pegs and Kelly. Kelly makes reference to how the lack of a ring on his finger outside the colony's hospital. My guess is it is a tan line. Was it really a wedding ring or something more ominous like a family ring???

Victor says he was an insurance salesman. Maybe, but it could also be a euphemism for a protection racket. Pay me every month so I do not break your shit.

If the Policestation was a good place to observe the colony for Victor, Saul and CJ, it would be a good place for Scratch and other mallers to observe the colony. Maybe victor was doing that, rather than playing hookie while he was supposed to be scavenging. But, I am just getting warmed up. When Lizzy was in the truck with Tardust and Bricks, he says there was this time at the Police Station... Could be nothing, could be something.

When CJ gets the jump on Saul and Vuctor saves his ass, it was Victor that pointed out that she cannot be a maller because it was an all male prison. It is not like Victor spent a whole lot of time at the Tower before this incident. Three days? Maybe he got a big information Dump off microphone, but I think I only remember him hearing Mallers were escaped prisoners, not escaped prisoners from Eastern Bay.

How the hell does Victor know to drop a laugh line about Rile's Sexuality and Angel's frustration on the way to the golf course?

I have always felt that Michael's original line about not so much for anyone to read, but my own sanity was trying to come to terms with a betrayal or how the hell did he get wrapped up in this Family Thing. We're Alive, a story of Revenge...

But, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    Well, someone shot up the coast guard chopper at LAX, which is a stones throw away from the mallers mall. It is possible that the sat phone they had with that chopper somehow made it to the colony. Glenn said the scavengers found it, it is not something that coast guard left with survivors at the colony.

Victor wore a ring of some kind up until very recently when he meets Michael, Pegs and Kelly. Kelly makes reference to how the lack of a ring on his finger outside the colony's hospital. My guess is it is a tan line. Was it really a wedding ring or something more ominous like a family ring???

Victor says he was an insurance salesman. Maybe, but it could also be a euphemism for a protection racket. Pay me every month so I do not break your shit.

If the Policestation was a good place to observe the colony for Victor, Saul and CJ, it would be a good place for Scratch and other mallers to observe the colony. Maybe victor was doing that, rather than playing hookie while he was supposed to be scavenging. But, I am just getting warmed up. When Lizzy was in the truck with Tardust and Bricks, he says there was this time at the Police Station... Could be nothing, could be something.

When CJ gets the jump on Saul and Vuctor saves his ass, it was Victor that pointed out that she cannot be a maller because it was an all male prison. It is not like Victor spent a whole lot of time at the Tower before this incident. Three days? Maybe he got a big information Dump off microphone, but I think I only remember him hearing Mallers were escaped prisoners, not escaped prisoners from Eastern Bay.

How the hell does Victor know to drop a laugh line about Rile's Sexuality and Angel's frustration on the way to the golf course?

I have always felt that Michael's original line about not so much for anyone to read, but my own sanity was trying to come to terms with a betrayal or how the hell did he get wrapped up in this Family Thing. We're Alive, a story of Revenge...

This is the super-size star destroyer tinfoil hat theory from beyond the realm of ordinary star destroyer tinfoil hat theories.

Likes Z Sniper liked this post

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    But one might be actually true when it comes to Vic's past:

Likes Z Sniper, Gooer liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming

Haven't got enough tinfoil to make this hat....

But damn, that's a nice theory you thought of, could be cool if it actually was true, even in something like a fanfic......
    Likes Z Sniper liked this post

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    I have so much that I can make just about any of the remaining characters seem nefarious. Remember, Pegs narrates and calls the soldiers in the Tower "Guardians" even before they learn of the colony. So, just poetic license on Pegs part or was she already familiar with this social structure?

When Riley is caught hugging Michael, by Pegs and she storms out, Peg says, So, you are going to steal that from me, too? Very strange choice of words, referring to a potential boyfriend as THAT. Someone can check me on this, but I am pretty sure she said that and not him.

I Better stop now. Lol. I live in Bizzaro-We're-Alive-World. Me put arms on Venus demilo...

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH1 year registered
    I have so much that I can make just about any of the remaining characters seem nefarious. Remember, Pegs narrates and calls the soldiers in the Tower "Guardians" even before they learn of the colony. So, just poetic license on Pegs part or was she already familiar with this social structure?

When Riley is caught hugging Michael, by Pegs and she storms out, Peg says, So, you are going to steal that from me, too? Very strange choice of words, referring to a potential boyfriend as THAT. Someone can check me on this, but I am pretty sure she said that and not him.

I Better stop now. Lol. I live in Bizzaro-We're-Alive-World. Me put arms on Venus demilo...
    Pegs says "so, you want to take this from me too!?"

But that was later, In episode 7-1, when Riley goes to talk to her while pegs was working in the rooftop garden after Riley had hugged Michael.

"This" was referencing to the garden.
    Likes Gooer liked this post

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalJHP View Post
    Pegs says "so, you want to take this from me too!?"

But that was later, In episode 7-1, when Riley goes to talk to her while pegs was working in the rooftop garden after Riley had hugged Michael.

"This" was referencing to the garden.
    Actually, the "this" was reference to a poster she holding up and pointing to (still don't know why KC include this since it is difficult to see someone pointing in audio podcast). The poster was of a handsome insurance salesman by the name of Victor. How they didn't realize that Vic was the one on poster is beyond me.
    Last edited by UndeadSweeper; May 22nd, 2014 at 04:13 PM.
    Likes 7oddisdead, Storm liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurWell LikedVeteran

Ermm... But if Victor was part of The Family, why would he have gone to the Colony instead of remaining with his fellow escaped prisoners? Also, the Mallers would have found out about the Colony far earlier than they actually did, with Victor as a member of the Family. What would have been the point of him joining up with the Towerfolk and staying with them for as long as he did without making any sort of offensive move or betrayal? One could argue that he was not loyal to Darai, rather to Scratch, and acted on her orders to finally have an opportunity to snatch Pegs... But he has had so many chances to do that and done nothing. Or are you meaning that he's pulled a Kalani and is now loyal to everyone?

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: ZombieMorbid
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post

My theory, this is the cabin where Nurse Britt has taken refuge since the fall of Fort Irwin. Right before the nuke went off she took cover inside a refrigerator, which was blown into the Sierra Nevada Mountains by the force of the blast!
    That only works for Indiana Jones....or Victor should the need arise...but thats it....No one else is capable of mastering the super 'fridge!

Havn't read all the post in here yet... But i'll say my thoughts are Saul is being a prick, but understandably so...he had a major loss, and is trying to work it all out in his mind, and he isn't to the full acceptance stage yet... Tonya, sadly, is a goner i fear..I think Scratch is going to end up with that baby, and now would be the perfect attack time on the way to Dunbar. Matter of fact, she might be waiting for Dunbar.. Tardust might have been the distraction needed to keep B&R occupied while she makes her move ..i'm also worried about Victor, saul isn't 100% and i'm afraid that Vic might have to sacrifice himself to save Saul, or die because of Saul in some way...

Skittles, will be found by Ink or Scratch....Leaning toward Ink...thinking Ink might have some type of control over him in some capacity, because Skittles doesn't seem to be overly bothered by any creatures other then Ink...and Ink scares him bad....

I think the title points to everyone, and something is going to break. Michael is under pressure of the mission at hand, Saul is under pressure of a loss and being a new father, Tonya under pressure of what has happened and Sauls resentment, B&R for hunting scratch and dealing with Tardust, and so forth and so on...Every one right now is under pressure....its just a matter of time now...
    Last edited by REZombie; May 22nd, 2014 at 11:45 PM.
    Likes Z Sniper, LiamKerrington liked this post
    "You may find me dead in a ditch one day...But by God you'll find me in a pile of brass!"

The hardest part about the Zombie Apocalypse will be pretending that i'm [I][B]NOT [/B][/I]excited!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    If Victor were loyal to Scratch I would imagine that during the assualt on the Colony, when Victor comes running up the stairs Scratch would not have tucked tail and ran. Rather she would have let it be known right then and there that Victor was one of hers and then BAM BAM BAM down goes Saul, down goes CJ, down goes Burt.

You wanna take it from here Bam Bam?
    Last edited by Bullethead; May 23rd, 2014 at 03:18 AM.
    Likes Z Sniper, LiamKerrington liked this post

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast