User Tag List

Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    "Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by LizzyFabre View Post
    Yeah, you guys are right, Tardust is a really nice guy and doesn't deserve to be treated this way.
    *VOMIT* Sorry, reflex.
    I'm sticking by my original opinion of what to do with Tardust.

Quote Originally Posted by TacticalJHP View Post

"Shoot that bitch in the face!"

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by LizzyFabre View Post
    Yeah, you guys are right, Tardust is a really nice guy and doesn't deserve to be treated this way.
    *VOMIT* Sorry, reflex.
    Yea I can agree I hope they destroy him

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Remember that time Burt and Riley turned to torture with almost no pause? HA! And you guys say Scratch is evil? Psssshhh.... right.
    Likes Eviebae, Gooer liked this post
    joint-point-counter-joint

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Remember that time Burt and Riley turned to torture with almost no pause? HA! And you guys say Scratch is evil? Psssshhh.... right.
    Knew you'd come in and turn it on our heads....

We're Alive Cast member

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsVeteranBeloved10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    Soooooooooo.....

how do you vomit when your dead? That's a trick I haven't learned yet. and I've been dead a lot longer.
    Gah! They've found me out! Ghost-Lizzy: Away! Boooooooooooooooo...
    Likes Gooer, Verse, Storm, HardKor, Osiris liked this post

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    I miss Riley 1.0, the level-headed woman that kept everybody else calm and sane during the early days of the ZA and fought fearlessly alongside the soldiers. I pitied Riley 2.0, as she sank into alcoholism, depression and self-pity (anyone else now think that change started after The War with the Mallers, right about the time that Saul and Lizzie formally "hooked up"?). I had hope when we saw Riley in the battle at Fort Irwin, where she showed that she was a fearless and competent soldier. But that didn't seem to last, and I'm a little scared of Riley 3.0 as we sit on the verge of her torturing Tardust. Please, KC, let it be a ruse of some sort!
    Likes Gooer, Red Shirt, LiamKerrington, HardKor liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran

Gamertag: AnotherRedShirt Steam ID: AnotherRedShirt
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    P.S. Riley really does not sound intimidating. I'm sorry Claire.....
    Kinda freaked me out.

Quote Originally Posted by TacticalJHP View Post
    In a lot of ways, that conversation reminded me of talking to my ex wife.
    Indeed.
    SPOILER 

Quote Originally Posted by Footbutt View Post
    i can TOTALLY see Riley never learning of Lizzy's death. it sounds like the only opportunity for a lull in the action has passed and now it's go-time. otherwise, she'll take out her frustration on Tardust.
    Burt withholding that information just might have inadvertently saved Tardust's life. As it stands... it's gonna get ugly.
    I used to joke that, "Riley is going to stick her kitchen knives into Scratch's vital organs in alphabetical order... chefs do that, right?" Now seems to be a very real possibility for Tardust.

Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    About the only thing I have to add for this

, lets consider just how much good scratches torture tactics did with Burt. Nada, zip,zero....granted, burts constitution is most likely much stronger than tardusts, but....if you really read much into this sort of thing, its the psychological torture that has considerable more effects than simply threatening to cut off a finger, then cut it off, then threaten to do it again. If tar says nothing after the first beating,(or cut, or loss of an appendage) then it was all for naught...hes saying nothing. And at that point, well....their possibly helpful little weasel is just dead weight. The ends do not justify the means in my eyes.
    Agreed. Not to mention that any "information" gleaned from torture is unreliable at best, and often unactionable in most cases. There are other ways to get the information out of him.

Creepy, but worth sharing:

One of them is Sodium Thiopental (AKA Sodium Pentothal). Its use as a "truth serum" is controversial, but possibly effective. Worth a try rather than dirtying ones hands and going down a deep, dark rabbit hole. As it turns out, Sodium Thiopental is one of the three drugs in the lethal injection cocktail and California is a capitol punishment state that uses lethal injection. Therefore, there would be some at Eastern Bay.

Quote Originally Posted by HardKor View Post
    I'll just leave this here as it pretty much articulates my feelings on the subject.
    *Warning, Quentin Tarantino levels of language ahead!*
    Let's go get a taco.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    Please, KC, let it be a ruse of some sort!
    That's what I'm thinking. More creepy:

SPOILER 

Now, as for Skittles... I wonder if it is something as simple as bathing. The poor guy is not in his right mind and I wonder how well he is taking care of himself. He has food and water, but what about the state of his hygiene? I was half expecting Michael to remark on the inside of the water tower having a stench. As Saul pointed out waaaay back in the beginning, "Shit. They smell like shit."
    "I've got tons of great ideas. Trouble is, most of 'em suck." George Carlin
    "I've got the guns, the radio and the water for the Zombie Apocalypse, but you gotta have a yo-yo." Chris Boden

Hey, get a load of this. Guess who started writing again and has a spot in the fan fiction subforum?

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hello.

Sticking with morality in a world of zombocalypse makes the difference between you being a human and those things beings zombies.
    So I sincerely hope that Burt's gonna intervene as soon as Riley is going to step over read lines. I have little trouble with her threatening Tardust in order to get information. But as soon as she gets into any kind of torture-practices, I would only "understand" her doing so, but also regret her acting that way.

Tardust is a weasel. And he needs punishment for what his attempt to rape Lizzy and maybe for sticking with drug-practices. But I don't remember him doing anything else wrong, which would make him deserve any torturing. Since he is together with R&B he actually gave no reason (yet) for them to act all Guantanamo on him.
    @Osiris: I agree with you in so far that Riley seems to turn into Sith Riley right now; this is nothing compared to what Scratch has done ever since we know her, which means either she started being evil when she killed Charly for nothing or she took Kalani's daughter hostage in order to force Kalani into actions he wouldn't have done - depending on which action took place earlier.

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Likes zombie Danny, Merlin1274 liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    I think the fun part of all this is seeing where the moral barometer of the forum falls. Just goes to show how easily people can turn from civilized to the wild west. If shit hits the fan and ya'll need me...ill be living alone in a cave at an undisclosed location.

while I agree tar should have to face some type of consequences for the rape attempt, that should come at the proper hands...namely, sauls. I would think he is actually the only one who knows the truth about that.

tardust has given them all the info hes going to know already. They know scratch is somewhere, tracking a group that left the colony. In truth, even a day away from her and the other two and he likely won't have a clue what her next move is. He said it himself, she's lost control, she's a total loose cannon(paraphrasing)...how could he, or anyone, predict her next move?

IF B&R were going to go down the torture for info route, that should have been the absolute first thing they did. They wake him up, as soon as he recognized Burt. Burt should have shot his finger off. Quick, (relatively) "painless" and would prove right up front, before ANY dialogue between the two parties....tar KNOWS they are not fucking around. With the way they are handling it now, really..going from semi-friendly captors(they haven't beat on him yet,that we know of)..all tar will do is shut down... Perhaps its naive, but I tend to believe him...to much random chance for it to be a setup. So I hope its a red herring, he could have been useful, even if a weasel.
    Likes Merlin1274, Verse, Red Shirt, Storm, HardKor and 1 others liked this post
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    The file length is 44 minutes and 10 seconds. When I listened to it the first time I thought Winamp was just playing it over Again, but the file has two of the same episode in it instead of just one... I only realised this because a friend of me pointed it out. The episode starts Again at 22:05, more or less.
    Weird... anyone else getting that?

Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast