Quote Originally Posted by Pikepaw View Post
I just absolutely love that KC set up Saul and Michael's skills with video games much earlier in the series. Saul referencing playing Xbox with Angel and his "Gameboy thing" while out with Burt and then later offers the same device while staking out the farm with Victor.
Meanwhile, Michael has been shown playing a game exactly once, when with Puck waiting for a call on the SAT phone. Michael needed Puck to help him past a difficult part and it was implied, if not outright stated, that Puck often had to help Michael when playing video games. Thus why Saul can work KODI and Michael has trouble. I laughed out loud on the treadmill when I put it all together. Plus Saul referencing Halo, as a Halo fan I appreciated that. It does help keep it secure that KC has been telling us the truth and had everything more or less planned out all along.
I just noticed something similar on 46-2: the thing about the psych eval explaining how Ink was terrified of dying was hinted in 46-2 but Tanya was interrupted by the gas affecting Pegs so we all forgot about it. It seemed to come out of nowhere in this chapter, but it didn't.