User Tag List

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast
    We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    oh yea, Kalani is on your person of interest page. I am going to stick with my follow the silencer, but it did seem that kalani was Burt's right hand man and may have had access to the bag before Burt left the tower. Maybe Kalani took the silenced MP5 from Victor. Given that the Mallers happened to show up the day after he did is interesting. He also, as far as I currently remember, did not shoot any of the mallers and was sober.

But... paraphrasing and removing some time

Hey new guy, want a drink?
    I do not drink?
    Wanna Dance?
    That I can do.
    ----
    Put your hands here.

Not a perfect alibi, but I did find the exchange humorous. Even with Zombies running amuck, life goes on...

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    So very true. I'm keeping an open mind about this whole thing.just staking my claim to someone, but your follow the silencer thread has my eye on pegs as well....too many variables to factor in... I guess this will be carried on to the next chapter in what...hour and a half?...

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Yea. I will be incomunicado for a while. I will not have a block of time to listen to it. If I am at my keyboard, I will pull up the forum, I will go ah, just a little bit of spoiler wont hurt and it is down hill picking up speed from there.

ENjoy

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blogger5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    "I've been thinking about the whole Lewis being a patsy idea, and I'm kinda thinking it may be flawed."

Jeebogs, mrs mem and i had issues with this as well. Pointing out that over sized shirt guy did it will lead to mob justice and him getting DED ! Also the actual shooter (and possible rat) would do everything in his/her power to fuel this mob justice. What a great way to cover their tracks.

6 Degrees of Seven Bacon

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsVeteranLoved
    Blog Entries
    Would the residents of the Tower be attached to Pippin enough to murder Lewis for retribution?

I think not. He was more of an extra benefit/hinderance rather than a truly valuable asset to the Tower.
    "Run..." Was his final word as he exhaled for the last time.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    It's not so much the retaliation to poor Lewis, it's more the fact that whomever did the shooting, just has to keep their head down, and they get away with it scott free.

Chicken-Zombie Overlord

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Steam ID: Magrat
    I don't think the shooter is going to slip up any time soon. They've been incredibly careful not to get noticed too much, but still leaving hints (ie, radio set at the maller channel, hope staying alive) so the rest of the people know someone is still there, gleefully playing a cat-and-mouse game.
    I wear a fedora now... fedora's are cool!
    Winner of the coveted ZOMBIE CHICKEN AWARD
    Anyone else waiting for a Doctor Who zombie? No? Huh, just me then...

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blogger5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeebogs View Post
    It's not so much the retaliation to poor Lewis, it's more the fact that whomever did the shooting, just has to keep their head down, and they get away with it scott free.
    very good point

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by bvglee View Post
    Not if they put a trap well planned, they could concoct a story leaving gaps that could be filled by the guilty part triyng to pin the crime to Lewis...
    Like I said, all the shooter has to do is sit their hands and hey presto.

Quote Originally Posted by bvglee View Post
    ...or leave some hint that if he's not the murderer he should be in a position to know, and wait for the shooter to pull a "Jack Ruby".
    I can't see this would work, the whole idea of 'convicting' Lewis is to prevent panic. If they go and say, "we've got this guy, and we think it's him, but if it's not, he might know who it is....."
    Kind of counter productive. They need everyone to believe Lewis did it so a panic doesn't start.
    Last edited by Jeebogs; Jun 7th, 2011 at 09:32 AM.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    I know I'm really late to the game, but no one else I know is listening and I gotta get something off my chest..

It is driving me NUTS that Hope heard Pippin recognize the shooter, and even if she didn't hear it (which makes no sense) or doesn't remember for some reason (okay, she might be in shock), Michael and Angel decided he was killed because the shooter knew Pippin would recognize them, and they STILL haven't thought of ruling out everyone that he already saw... how can they suspect Kelly when she helped interrogate him AND spent 6 hours with him. He wouldn't have recognized her by then?
    Last edited by tillvictory; Feb 1st, 2013 at 02:31 PM.

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast