User Tag List

Page 206 of 235 FirstFirst ... 106156196204205206207208216 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 2341
    "Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience Points

New to the forums, but not to WA! Been lurking.

Hey all,

Been lurking quite a while, but finally decided to join (great timing, right?) the tower.

Done my second time through, and it gets better every time. I came across in a strange way.. I am a big fan of the original Superman radio shows, and wanted to see if there was anything modern that could compare. I couldn't be happier that I found We're Alive last season.

There is honestly nothing like it on the planet. It blows Superman out of the water. The production quality and character depth is unreal!

In short - I love this podcast.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by crew View Post
    Hey all,

Been lurking quite a while, but finally decided to join (great timing, right?) the tower.

Done my second time through, and it gets better every time. I came across in a strange way.. I am a big fan of the original Superman radio shows, and wanted to see if there was anything modern that could compare. I couldn't be happier that I found We're Alive last season.

There is honestly nothing like it on the planet. It blows Superman out of the water. The production quality and character depth is unreal!

In short - I love this podcast.
    Hi Crew,

welcome to the tower, we have been waiting for you for a long time.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    Hi Everyone, long time listener, first time poster!

Now that things are starting to wrap up, I wanted to give this a shot and maybe throw my ideas in on some of the discussions I'm seeing.
    Likes Osiris liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    So my son calls me up one day and says "MOM are you going through WD withdraws? Well of course I am silly, its my major addiction. He proceeds to tell me about this podcast he was turned onto. Of course I check it out and see, well like a lot of things I am the last to hear about it and it's soon coming to an end. So I sit down at my computer and by weeks end I have caught totally up to the releases. I was taken back (not THAT long back), my sister and I would lay in bed with the headset radios were got for Christmas listening to an hour each night to a horror story. I cannot remember the name but I remember how much I loved it. I cannot wait to hear future works. I may be an ole fart but I love a good story and I love ZOMBIES!!!

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    28 Days Later100 Experience Points
    Hi Everyone, just wanted to say how much I have enjoyed listening to We're Alive. Unfortunately, I only discovered the show recently, and was sad to see it was finishing so soon after I started listening! I only have a few chapters to go before I am caught up, so that will probably be just in time for the finale. So I'm looking forward to being able to share in the discussions about the ending. Not looking forward to finishing the show though, what am I going to listen to on long drives after this?
    Likes Witch_Doctor, Osiris liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1 year registered5000 Experience Points
    Welcome Teldra! We're looking forward you your insite on the end.

Check out the "everything" else section of the boards - most of us have thrown in our 2 cents on what to watch, read and listen to after WA. There's some great stuff in there.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    I'm sitting at my dinner table playing cards about a week before Christmas, and my grandma just randomly tells me, "Hey, you should check out this podcast!" So I check it out and I'm instantly hooked. The End.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Hello all! My name is Isabela and I'm absolutely in love with horror films and the such (zombies being my main interest, of course)! I recently discovered We're Alive on my trip to Texas visiting my best friend who recommended it to me--insisted I would love it, and she was right! I'm hooked! Barely on Season 2 though (Shh, don't tell but I listen to it at work!). I'm 21, recently graduated UCLA, working in an HR office. Love to shoot guns, read comics, play video games (PC, Xbox, PS3), blah blah blah. I haven't done forums in a while, but I used to be obsessed, so perhaps you'll see me lurking in the threads.
    Can you believe I actually come home at night and my dinner conversation with my boyfriend is catching him up on all the chapters I listened to that day! XD
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zombiiitch View Post
    Hello all! My name is Isabela and I'm absolutely in love with horror films and the such (zombies being my main interest, of course)! I recently discovered We're Alive on my trip to Texas visiting my best friend who recommended it to me--insisted I would love it, and she was right! I'm hooked! Barely on Season 2 though (Shh, don't tell but I listen to it at work!). I'm 21, recently graduated UCLA, working in an HR office. Love to shoot guns, read comics, play video games (PC, Xbox, PS3), blah blah blah. I haven't done forums in a while, but I used to be obsessed, so perhaps you'll see me lurking in the threads.
    Can you believe I actually come home at night and my dinner conversation with my boyfriend is catching him up on all the chapters I listened to that day! XD
    You definitely sound like our kind of girl. Welcome to the Forums.
    Likes Gooer liked this post
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by zombiiitch View Post
    Welcome to the forums! Hope you catch up soon, only two weeks until the finale! *cries inside...*

Page 206 of 235 FirstFirst ... 106156196204205206207208216 ... LastLast