User Tag List

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

something wonderful.

I want to share this with you all.
    8 yrs ago I use to work for a company that was a prototyping shop.
    we made a lot of the stuff that you might be using today.
    anyway, when I left and got the job I have now I knew where the field that I was working was headed.
    it was 3d rapid prototyping, the industry was just experimenting with metal printing. however, there were
    rumors about medical possibilities. Well, now they can and did 3d print handguns,fully functional.

now there is something wonderful, happening. take a look. caution some stuff might be not for the faint of heart.

https://www.youtube.com/attribution_...layer_embedded

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registeredOverdrive

That is awesome stuff. I love seeing medical applications of this technology.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:

I would like to share something wonderful. I get to enjoy a sit down dinner with KC and Grayson. I have to also say that supporting the Kickstarter for We're Alive: Lockdown was the best thing that I have done as a fan of anything. I can't begin to tell you how excited I am to go.
    Likes Gooer liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Being in the jewellery industry, I've had to watch CAD and 3D printing develop in all industries so quickly. Some of the things that can be done are amazing...

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:

This is true. I haven't used CAD is quite a while. But I enjoyed making maps and cross sections of terrain when I did.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:

OK, so I had dinner with KC and Grayson. It was so much fun! I got to ask him questions about the whole story thus far. This definitely helped me lay to rest some personal questions. KC let me know a little about some of the other stories he has in mind for future We're Alive dramas. KC is very excited about "The Modern Man". I trust that if KC is excited that we should be also. He allowed me to read a little of We're Alive: Goldrush. It is so good you guys. I also had the opportunity to peruse his book that he is writing. I can not wait to get my hands on a copy. Grayson is well and is finishing up with "Bronzeville" with KC. I wish Grayson the best as he breaks into the gaming industry. I know he will do fantastic there. If anyone is a game designer, I'm still waiting for a "We're Alive: The MMORPG". I encourage everyone to reach out to all fans. The Story of Survival is just getting started. We may get the chance to have the original season scripts in book form just like Lockdown. This would be a treat indeed.

On a side note; on my way to meet with KC and Grayson for dinner my phone gave me the wrong directions and took me thirty minutes away from the restaurant I meant to go to. It made me miss the days of the Thomas Brother Guide. Nothing is worse to me than being late. Especially when it is when you are meeting someone as awesome like KC and Grayson. Of course they were incredibly gracious and understanding. These gentlemen have a fan for life in me.

KPCoyote
    A.K.A. Soldier (pg. 366)

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by werewolf View Post
    I want to share this with you all.
    8 yrs ago I use to work for a company that was a prototyping shop.
    we made a lot of the stuff that you might be using today.
    anyway, when I left and got the job I have now I knew where the field that I was working was headed.
    it was 3d rapid prototyping, the industry was just experimenting with metal printing. however, there were
    rumors about medical possibilities. Well, now they can and did 3d print handguns,fully functional audacity temp mail origin.

now there is something wonderful, happening. take a look. caution some stuff might be not for the faint of heart.
    Every absurdity has a champion to defend it. ~Unknown~