User Tag List

Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by MGM Ray View Post
    Kc, that guitar solo you inserted at the segue, timer 15:45, in this episode was fantastic! It gave me a Red Dead Redemption flashback. Is that a Brother Dan piece too?
    No, not that one. It's just from our licensed library.
    Likes MGM Ray liked this post

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    I feel like a beagle, nose down, wagging my tail and sniffing a trail.

Datu's headache was for sure interesting in a beard stroking sort of way because:
    There are no pain receptors in the brain.
    DUM DUM DUUUUUUUUUH! [lightning crash]
    Why yes, I do like drama; why do you ask?

In a headache it's usually a blood flow issue in the meninges (It's what gets inflamed when you have meningitis). It's all about blood flow. There can also be hemorrhages in the layers which lends support to Gnex's "looking not allowed--punishment" idea.

At this point, I can't see anyway that Ink could have stumbled upon the right combo of symbols accidentally. I'm also beginning to think he was aware of the timing of the explosions because he was so anxious to get tattooed before his court date (when he knew he'd be out of his cell).

Did he set off a bomb to allow the gas/nanites/magical sprites to escape?

Was I the only one who found the wandering behemoth sad?

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    You know,
    CJ is very, very smart and seems well educated.
    She understands data flow and projections
    She seems to feel personally responsible for the survival of humanity
    Saul mentioned thinking her job wasn't important which sounded like a clue.

I think she either worked at Raydon or was aware of the project. She feels guilty and responsible. Maybe Ink remembers her and that's why he keeps attacking her strongholds.
    Likes Red Shirt, Storm, scbubba liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Eviebae View Post
    You know,
    CJ is very, very smart and seems well educated.
    She understands data flow and projections
    She seems to feel personally responsible for the survival of humanity
    Saul mentioned thinking her job wasn't important which sounded like a clue.

I think she either worked at Raydon or was aware of the project. She feels guilty and responsible. Maybe Ink remembers her and that's why he keeps attacking her strongholds.
    I think we skipped over that too.

CJs job prior to the outbreak. Unimportant. Not Swat. Not government. It also goes back to the whole reason she flipped out on saul and victor when they first met.

She may be a good planner, but it does not come from the strategic side. More than likely, it comes from the business world. I don't know where i posted it before, but i have a theory on CJ's past, and I'm sticking to it.

(and why does "CJ" not get a link when we talk about her? do we have to say "chinwe?")
    Likes Eviebae liked this post

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Sorry I'm late to the party (again).

What a great episode. The whole time I was listening to Saul, Burt, and Riley in the hospital I was tensed up waiting for something to jump-scare them/me. Then when Burt noticed the Behemoth and they scampered off through the building, I was waiting for it to bust through the walls like Hairy did in the jail....

One thing that stood out to me was how the Cain Hospital story was related. We have Saul's recollection of the story (evidenced by his voice over) but we find out that it's actually being told to Tanya. So, did Saul write it down too? Or did Tanya write it down later? Do we have a journal or recollection directly from Tanya yet? Is any of this important or did it just switch from Saul's journal to Burt or Riley there?
    @Grognaurd and others have mentioned the drug mentioned by Saul but I got the feeling that he found several different mycin family drugs in there and not a single type. Could be some of the C and V that Tanya gave him back in the day....

Datu and the address - my first thought was that something changed in Datu's brain that allowed him to read Zombie writing. Then I thought a little more about it. Why are we dead set on there even being a written zombie "language"? (not everyone is, I know) Ink had all kinds of stuff tattooed on him and they were understood as something by at least some of the zombies. That doesn't mean that a) there is a formal language or b) what's written on the paper is even remotely related to Ink's tats. Right off, I don't recall anyone saying that the markings on the Raydon shopping list matched anything on Ink, the jail cells, or anywhere else. Just that the people that had looked at it didn't know what it was.

The things I can get behind that I've seen in here already are that the markings are something like Tagalog symbols or a Masonic script (or very similar). That is, something that already existed but was not incredibly widespread. We don't know that Randy could read the address on the paper (other than the Raydon one, perhaps) any better than Michael, et al. Perhaps Randy took it from a smart zombie who knew Tagalog and had written it himself so he would remember how to get to his delivery location after picking up the goods.

Anyway, what I'm getting at is that we have a good cliffhanger and I think Kc is using the old magician's misdirection on us.
    @Kc - another helluva episode and I'm hanging on every second of these. "Another!"
    Likes LiamKerrington, skankyfish, Litmaster liked this post
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Eviebae View Post
    I feel like a beagle, nose down, wagging my tail and sniffing a trail.

Datu's headache was for sure interesting in a beard stroking sort of way because:
    There are no pain receptors in the brain.
    DUM DUM DUUUUUUUUUH! [lightning crash]
    Why yes, I do like drama; why do you ask?

In a headache it's usually a blood flow issue in the meninges (It's what gets inflamed when you have meningitis). It's all about blood flow. There can also be hemorrhages in the layers which lends support to Gnex's "looking not allowed--punishment" idea.

At this point, I can't see anyway that Ink could have stumbled upon the right combo of symbols accidentally. I'm also beginning to think he was aware of the timing of the explosions because he was so anxious to get tattooed before his court date (when he knew he'd be out of his cell).

Did he set off a bomb to allow the gas/nanites/magical sprites to escape?

Was I the only one who found the wandering behemoth sad?
    Hm, i just looked it up. Since there are no pain receptors in the brain, but around the brain, such as the skull or muscles, in order for Datu to feel a headache, his brain would of had to swell, meaning that looking at the image would of done something to him that made his brain inflame (or other locations in the head, but the brain seems most likely)

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

If that was Datu's reaction to the note, I wonder what will happen if he encounters Ink?
    Likes ZombieWildfire, Litmaster, Storm liked this post
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyhind86 View Post
    If that was Datu's reaction to the note, I wonder what will happen if he encounters Ink?
    A picture of him might work too. CJ and Micheal should have a pic of him.
    Likes Litmaster liked this post

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Good thing Hope and Datu didn't play a final game of tic-tac-toe before she left. One look at those hash-marks and he might've turned right there and ate her!

(See? Little nik even likes dumb jokes! )
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    Hm, i just looked it up. Since there are no pain receptors in the brain, but around the brain, such as the skull or muscles, in order for Datu to feel a headache, his brain would of had to swell, meaning that looking at the image would of done something to him that made his brain inflame (or other locations in the head, but the brain seems most likely)
    Good point. Thickening of the tissues, swelling of the brain, increased blood flow...heck, even eye strain.
    Was it causing him to turn or acting on the part of him that had turned?

So, has this happened over and over again? The Yeti, Abominable Snowmen, Sasquatch, Trolls all from past episodes? That could be why ancient symbols seem to cause the reactions. Or, it could be responsible for points of evolution in our species. Man, this is rich stuff to think about.
    Likes Gooer liked this post

Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast