User Tag List

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    "Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    They did'nt come to anyones assistance....????? They had a spot baricaded that ended up being near (within hearing distance) to Saul and Victor.

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Robzombie View Post
    They did'nt come to anyones assistance....????? They had a spot baricaded that ended up being near (within hearing distance) to Saul and Victor.
    They had enough time to find a place close to Saul and Victor whilst they camped out waiting for the helicopter to return.
    It wasn't even a good place as they couldn't even get the door to close. Any fortification seen there could have easily been the reminiscence of early stage survivors.

Im just saying, a very loud helicopter flys in, lots of machine gun and nice bright flares all screaming like a big pink neon sign reading "zombie food here!" and then for some reason, from a near by school, shots are heard...?

Sounds to me like all the zombies had their sights set on the helicopter site... but then why all the gun shots from the school? And when Saul and Victor get there all the zombies are chasing Saul and Victor...there aren't even any zombies at the school doors... so what were they shooting at?
    Mix that up with all the stuff I said about LA being a big place etc... and try and tell me they weren't trying to get Saul's attention?

I'm 100% almost positively not absolutely sure that my theory is correct