User Tag List

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    "Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points3 months registered

Quote Originally Posted by KPCoyote View Post
    Hehe. I just think that you are FAB. I like the idea of you getting your time in the spotlight.
    Spotlight. NO, not my jam. Supporting the cause and getting more people on the bandwagon. Abso-freakin-lutely!

For instance, met a group of people over the weekend. Asked if anyone listened to podcasts or audiobooks? And that's all it took to introduce at least six potential listeners/fans to WA, and the genre. The WA work by all is in a superior class of its own.

Regardless, thanks for the support KPCoyote. You're always like having a mini fan club. Who knew?
    Last edited by Kat E; Jun 13th, 2016 at 03:39 PM.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by KPCoyote View Post
    KatE. You should really talk to MrRedBeard about your experience recording for Lockdown.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat E View Post
    Okay. I did write them, but now I'll leave a voicemail. Why? Because you're obviously going to nudge me until I make it happen. I listened to som of their interviews from the WA finale and a few with KC. The call-in show they held was fantastic. Great fans too!!
    You both should be interviewed. We're all good fans both the two of you have really carried the torch for this series! I'm so happy for your presence on the forum. Y'all have my applause and thanks.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registeredOverdrive

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    You both should be interviewed. We're all good fans both the two of you have really carried the torch for this series! I'm so happy for your presence on the forum. Y'all have my applause and thanks.
    I'm sure we will continue to carry that torch. Hopefully we can reprise our roles. Teehee