User Tag List

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post
    Ah, hold on... does the blue thingie mean that this thread is only viewable to backers until next Monday?
    That would simplify things; wouldn't have to worry about ruining anyone's experience if I knew they couldn't see it anyway.
    I don't think so. The forum accounts probably aren't linked to the Kickstarter accounts. With that being said, what blue light thingy (That I so confidently commented on.) are you talking about?
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    ... what blue light thingy are you talking about?
    Ooh, the blue lights! Nobody knows what they are... Most avoid looking at the blue lights these days, baaad experiences in the past, very bad. Those lights bring no good. Ignore them. Ignore their tempting illusion of safety from what might lurk in the shadows...What lurks within that blue light is much, much worse...
    *Cough* I mean...Yeah, what blue light are you talking about? *Scrolls up to read replies*
    Likes cappuccino136, Witch_Doctor liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    Ooh, the blue lights! Nobody knows what they are... Most avoid looking at the blue lights these days, baaad experiences in the past, very bad. Those lights bring no good. Ignore them. Ignore their tempting illusion of safety from what might lurk in the shadows...What lurks within that blue light is much, much worse...
    *Cough* I mean...Yeah, what blue light are you talking about? *Scrolls up to read replies*
    Did I stumble into Nightvale?
    Likes Litmaster, Storm liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Did I stumble into Nightvale?
    Mmm, WHO knows... Could be :P I really need to get back to that podcast, I'm still stuck at episode 20...Good stuff though ^^
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    I thought the blue light was to indicate when a registered user was active on the website at the time you see the said blue light.

... and i see the mystery is solved (late reader).
    Last edited by Hellbringer; May 5th, 2016 at 04:37 PM.
    Likes Storm liked this post
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    I was a kickstarter backer and I was hoping to save up the episodes for my flight and jump on the forums afterwards. But things don't always go according to plan.

I loved this episode, and I hit the point somewhere in the middle of this one that got me thinking the series has to end... again. such a sad thought, but I love hearing from this universe. Someone else mentioned it earlier, but like them, I really haven't found anything audio drama that does what We're Alive does for me. Sure, I got Freakonomics and 99% Invisible, but those don't swallow me up into a world of suspense and danger around the corner.

And no, I still don't care for Nightvale, though I can appreciate what it does for others.
    Likes Witch_Doctor, Storm liked this post
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)