User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points28 Days Later
    (H) - Would love to participate. You create an amazing experience even in podcast form, so I can't wait to hear the remastered version!

"Lurker"

Status
    Yes i would love love love to be a part of the team!! "h"

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1 year registered5000 Experience Points
    (H) Saw your call on Facebook. Sorry I haven't been able to get on the Forum much the past month or so. I'd love to help with a chapter or two if you still need it. Unfortunately my sound system is my earbud if I can use my iPhone or just my desktop speakers. Anyway let me know if you need help.

--Eric

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Hey guys, i've updated the list for who is doing what episode. If you do not feel comfortable doing what/how many i've given you, tell me and i'll see if i can change it around. Thank you!

I will be sending the files to your personal email that has been linked with your account when i receive the files, so please make sure it is up to date. if it isn't, either update it ASAP, or send me a private message telling me what email you want it sent to.

Once you receive the remastered files, please listen to them carefully, making note of any mistakes that shouldn't be there. I'd recommend going to the remastering thread to see what Kc wants you to look out for. Please then leave your notes in the correct remastering thread.

I may send you a preliminary email to make you sign a contract of sorts to make sure you delete the file once you have finished with it. I'll ask Kc if he wants me to do so or not.
    Last edited by Gooer; Oct 8th, 2014 at 05:05 AM.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    Hey guys, i've updated the list for who is doing what episode. If you do not feel comfortable doing what/how many i've given you, tell me and i'll see if i can change it around. Thank you!

I will be sending the files to your personal email that has been linked with your account when i receive the files, so please make sure it is up to date. if it isn't, either update it ASAP, or send me a private message telling me what email you want it sent to.

Once you receive the remastered files, please listen to them carefully, making note of any mistakes that shouldn't be there. I'd recommend going to the remastering thread to see what Kc wants you to look out for. Please then leave your notes in the correct remastering thread.

I may send you a preliminary email to make you sign a contract of sorts to make sure you delete the file once you have finished with it. I'll ask Kc if he wants me to do so or not.
    Yes. Please delete files after proofing. Thanks!

Also, Chapter 37, 38, and 39 are going to Gooer now to send out. The deadline for all this is Monday the 13th. Thanks again everyone!

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Just listened to chapter 42, found a few things but I don't have permission to visit the threads where we're supposed to post them.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by Sitrec View Post
    Just listened to chapter 42, found a few things but I don't have permission to visit the threads where we're supposed to post them.
    Think I changed it now. Try again. If not, I'll try again when I'm home. Isn't easy working on a phone haha

Edit: Seems i was unable to do it. Kc has now rectified the problem. Please post your reviews now!
    Last edited by Gooer; Oct 9th, 2014 at 11:01 AM.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    Think I changed it now. Try again. If not, I'll try again when I'm home. Isn't easy working on a phone haha
    Still not working, no hurry though.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points1 year registered
    I signed the contract, are you going to send it to us soon or when do ya expect?

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by SirDragon View Post
    I signed the contract, are you going to send it to us soon or when do ya expect?
    Didn't i reply your email? Swear i did....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast