Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Oh crap.
    C'mon Riley don't go over to the Dark Side here. I know Tardust is a little weasel, but this is going too far.
    I don't know if Tar knows more than he's letting on or not. But I don know that if they beat on him long enough he'll say anything, but that won't make it true (Another meaning behind "Distorted Truths?"). And it's just gonna bring Riley and Burt down closer to Scratch's level.
    Likes Cabbage Patch, Witch_Doctor liked this post
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HardKor View Post
    Oh crap.
    C'mon Riley don't go over to the Dark Side here. I know Tardust is a little weasel, but this is going too far.
    I don't know if Tar knows more than he's letting on or not. But I don know that if they beat on him long enough he'll say anything, but that won't make it true (Another meaning behind "Distorted Truths?"). And it's just gonna bring Riley and Burt down closer to Scratch's level.
    Riley & Burt don't have to go over to the Dark Side. All they need to do is tie Tardust up in a room, then go and tell Saul that this is the guys who tried to rape his little Blondie...
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!