User Tag List

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Why do I get the impression that if we heard Mary say something mean spirited we would all consider her the Rat? Every time there's a character that does or says something that isn't approved of by the audience, they suddenly become the rat.

Not that I'm hatin'... I'm just sayin'
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Gatherer"

Status
    It's just, we are basically arm chair quarterbacking the scenario. Is there a big possibility Stephen is the rat? Yes. Only because it seems he really was pushing for lizzy to be kicked out so badly. But who knows, hell Kelly could be the rat. At this point I'm like the guys on the show. To many variables and the rat will show him or herself in time. And right now I don't think the mallers and the colony are running together only because Gatekeeper has more power and a stronger position now. Why would he want to be subordinate to somebody who has less people, firepower and resources?

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    I have to admit that I have no idea who the rat is. I don't think it's Steven tho. Awesome episode, I can't wait for next week's chapter. I'm excited to see what the mallers are up to, especially Scratch!

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsVeteran5000 Experience Points

PSN ID: Hollomandious
    Beautiful episode. But dammit, i was hoping to find out the Saul & Tanya connection. Hopefully next week.

Wayland Productions

Status

Gamertag: mushroooooooms PSN ID: mush-rooms
    Well I think what we learned this week is that you simply can't trust anyone named Stephen/Steven...XD

Anyway, on a serious note, really hoping to find out how the Colony-folk are adjusting next episode. However, I think it's very fair that they weren't mentioned this episode. There was entirely too much going on, so fitting the Tanya/Saul interaction just would've been very off-track.

Burt surprised me, I was expecting the kick-out to be a result of a bad ego-trip on his part. Actually, everyone kind of surprised me! Yay! One thing that I did miss, and I can't believe I'm saying this...is Kalani being a smartass in the background of everyone's conversations lol. He's a douche, but makes for good entertainment. Never would've thought I'd be hoping for more Kalani. Weird!

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by mush_rooms View Post
    Well I think what we learned this week is that you simply can't trust anyone named Stephen/Steven...XD

Anyway, on a serious note, really hoping to find out how the Colony-folk are adjusting next episode. However, I think it's very fair that they weren't mentioned this episode. There was entirely too much going on, so fitting the Tanya/Saul interaction just would've been very off-track.

Burt surprised me, I was expecting the kick-out to be a result of a bad ego-trip on his part. Actually, everyone kind of surprised me! Yay! One thing that I did miss, and I can't believe I'm saying this...is Kalani being a smartass in the background of everyone's conversations lol. He's a douche, but makes for good entertainment. Never would've thought I'd be hoping for more Kalani. Weird!
    Burt suprised me too Mush_rooms. I like him even more now! =)

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    For once, I agree with Nikvoodoo. Just because someone speaks up doesn't make them guilty of a crime. From what Burt said tension was building in the Tower since Michael left. Lizzy's incident and Burt's initial solution was just enough to cause an eruption.
    Last edited by Zombiehead; Mar 21st, 2011 at 05:27 PM.
    A We're Alive Blog For the Serial Overanalyzer ->> The Spoiler's Reveiw <<- Spoiling You One Chapter at a Time. Updates every new episode!

6 Degrees of Seven Bacon

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsVeteranLoved
    Blog Entries
    I hope those two at the end are actually cops working with Scratch and co. That would be an awesome turn of events.

Stephen sounds like a Marcus clone with the attitude of early Kelly. Damn similar peraonalities.
    Last edited by Wicked Sid; Mar 21st, 2011 at 05:43 PM.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zombiehead View Post
    For once, I agree with Nikvoodoo. Just because someone speaks up doesn't make them guilty of a crime. From what Burt said tension was building in the Tower since Michael left. Lizzy's incident and Burt's initial solution was just enough to cause an eruption.
    I'm sure this isn't the first time we agreed on something..........just don't ask what the other thing might be.....

For all intents and purposes Stephen was right. Lizzy messed up and could have killed everyone in the Tower by falling asleep on guard duty. And what a shocker: she was too tired because she is paying too much attention to Saul. Very big of Lizzy to voluntarily accept eviction to save the greater leadership structure of the Tower. Damn shame she ended up with Angel's crapped out rifle (total speculation, I just know his gun kept jamming in the beginning of the series).
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"New Arrival"

Status
    Newbie here saying hello and, wow, what an episode! Some amazing doing, getting us caught up on what happened so quickly.

I agree that being a jerk doesn’t make Stephen a traitor, though I hope they manage to feed him to the mallers.

Also, thrilled to see Michael stepping up and taking names. How crazy that it was his rules that got Lizzy kicked out. Lucky that he’s really learned a thing or two from his experience at the colony.

I wonder how much Pegs told Lizzy about Scratch and Latch and if she knows about Pegs getting Angel to return Latch’s body. If she knows anything at all, she is smart enough to find a way to use it.

I figure the two thugs reporting back to Scratch is just a chain of command thing. And I’m betting that Scratch will surprise us in some way.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast