User Tag List

Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    Pretty sure they found him at the flipped over truck. Don't think he crawled away and hid, he just stuck at the truck, shooting at anything that decided to try take a bite on him...
    Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    The left side of the gun truck seems to have taken the heaviest blow. Pucks damage is also to the left arm. These are consistent with him getting out of the building and getting into the truck and the driver side being rammed by the big one. We hear no mention of the other soldiers bodies, so my guess they did not make it out of the building. It is possible that they did get out and were dragged away, but that is not the impression I got from Puck. he says their dead, not they got dragged away. So, myguess is they died in the building, or are still inside with so many biters that there is no way to rescue them like in Alliens 2.
    This is quite possible, but I am wondering: where they heck were all the rest of the zombies? They should'a been pouring outta there like bees from a kicked hornets nest! (Ok, smartass, I KNOW that bees and hornets aren't the same thing and don't share each other's domiciles. I merely made the stylistic choice as a writer to not repeat the word 'hornet' twice within such close syntactic proximity. It would be bad form, clunky, and, frankly, would sound like shit [the sentence, not the kicked nest. the nest would probably sound like BZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, followed by "Aaaaaaaaaargggggh!!!"] But I digress...)

Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    One other exchange I found particularly intriguing was Burt and Saul. It was touching, but what I was really drawn to was Burt's

"It is my choice."

These are the same words that Tanya used when speaking to CJ, right? I know she said them, but just a little fuzzy on to whom.
    That's also the words Burt chose when ending his booze hiatus at the Tower party... remember?

Quote Originally Posted by Jannit View Post
    Can you clarify point 5 for me please? I’m not sure I understand what you’re getting at. On point 8, we might finally see a use for Riley being a “Pro Archer.” If she can bust out enough of those windows and get a few burning arrows through there, it might even the odds a bit.

There may have been 3,000 originally but don’t forget we have evidence that zombies are dying off due to starvation (unless I imagined that, it’s been a while). If we assume that the “normal” ones are susceptible to starvation and that the only food source may be other zombies given the contained nature of the facility, there’d be a whole lot less than 3,000 left to contend with. Plus, the enhanced Z’s of various shapes and sizes may be nomming down on the regulars in absence of other meal choices. Either way, it evens the odds!
    Well, keep in mind that the blue text in my earlier text was just pasted from an L.A. Magazine article, so I've never actually seen the pods myself. I image the obervation booth being some clear glass control booth, at the intersection of 3 or 4 branching hallways, each lined with cells. That would give the single guard an unobstructed view of every hallway. Oh, and good point about the dwindling 3,000. Still a hella lot more Zeds than people, though... and we're losing 1 or 2 every episode!

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    "- are there no other humans left on the planet? No signals on ham radio at all?"
    A lot of that was covered in Season 3, so there most likely won't be any external world influences or discoveries. Are there others? Most likely.
    AND MEANWHILE, OVER IN BOSTON... !

Quote Originally Posted by alexcadtek View Post
    Do you guys think Scratch will ever come back in to the story, becasue she was important at one time but at the same time she could have left. I just think for some reason it will show that she never comes back, just to show what a true to life story it can be and also throw us for a loop. What so you guys think? maybe they will concentrate more on the z for once.
    They are going to bring Tardust in as a consultant to supervise their fertilizer bomb project...

Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    Either Scratch will return and kill most of the characters or Osiris will return and kill most of the characters himself due to Scratch's absence.
    Heh heh... he must be hating life ever since she dropped out of the story.
    Last edited by Litmaster; Jan 28th, 2014 at 12:46 PM.
    Likes Gooer, Jannit liked this post
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    500 Experience PointsWell Liked3 months registered

Gamertag: TheShrunkenOne
    Quote Originally Posted by Footbutt View Post
    try to think of a place with kids where they're 'confined'...
    Orphanage
    Hospital
    School
    Juvenile correction facility. Possibly located near the prison
    Last edited by Shrunken; Jan 28th, 2014 at 01:02 PM.
    Likes Footbutt, Eviebae liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH1 year registered
    Are there others? Most likely.
    MEANWHILE - In Ashland, Kentucky....

Groups of people are sitting around in the local Waffle House, eating steak and egg breakfasts before going to work at the oil refinery and steel mill, pondering why the Directv has not worked in over a year...
    Likes scbubba, Footbutt, Red Shirt, REZombie, Storm and 1 others liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalJHP View Post
    MEANWHILE - In Ashland, Kentucky....

Groups of people are sitting around in the local Waffle House, eating steak and egg breakfasts before going to work at the oil refinery and steel mill, pondering why the Directv has not worked in over a year...
    You mean, Meanwhile, a ragged group of misfits find each other in St Louis, where they start their convoy to up L.A to see if any of humanity has remained...
    Likes Eviebae liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    You mean, Meanwhile, a ragged group of misfits find each other in St Louis, where they start their convoy to up L.A to see if any of humanity has remained...
    I got the turret!
    Likes Eviebae, Gooer liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

I call shotgun!

No pun intended...
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    What about KODI and a decent amount of C4, if there is any available?
    And how many fertilizer-trucks would be required to deliver enough trouble to this building?
    Title for Chapter 43: Tyler Perry's K.O.D.I. Goes to Jail, Featuring Scott Marvin as Medea.
    Likes scbubba, Footbutt, Eviebae liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    WItch Doctor! Where you been old buddy, old pal!
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    KODI? I wonder if Datu can build a Matagun for him?

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Yes. We have been known to include credits for people not included in a particular episode. If there's ever one area I screw up the most, it's the credits. We spend so much time on the episode that we get burnt by the chore that's credits.

Wasn't Lady just mentioned? She's fine. In a backyard running around in the colony. Eating dog food. Doing Dog things.

Off Vigness... (Sp?) It's the road near where they were.

I really hope I don't shoehorn those in at the end either! But really, that's not my style, or at least I hope it's not. I'll have to consult with the writing side of my brain. That guy does all kinds of crazy stuff.

Ok, a few of these I'll field. Don't get too excited. There's some things that have been explained about as much as they were intended to be. I'm gonna only pick things I feel need commenting. Looking at the outline of the rest of the story, I think you'll be fine with what comes.

"- the significance of water (notice how neither michael nor vic drank any from the well)" ---

Michael and Vic wouldn't have drank the water because it most likely looked like mud. And at that, unfiltered. Water around CA isn't that clean in its natural state. Water's significant because it's the most basic requirement for human life. Everything else can be managed as long as you have water. It's why we, as humans, settled around water sources.

"- angel tenudo's ties to the family" ----
    This story line is pretty much done. There's gray areas intentionally, but all you're supposed to know in the story is that Angel was once part of something similar to what Scratch and Durai were, but then turned his back on it and went into the military to get away from all that. I might mention it in passing, but don't expect something huge. Whatever plotlines it was part of are pretty much over.

"- are there no other humans left on the planet? No signals on ham radio at all?"
    A lot of that was covered in Season 3, so there most likely won't be any external world influences or discoveries. Are there others? Most likely.
    I will agree with the water comment I lived in Ventura and sb we drank bottled water even filtered it tasted awful metallic and was colored lol

Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast