User Tag List

Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    "Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Can any repeat what Burt said about the new ones?

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Puck seems pretty adamant that they not forget to grab the Mata gun......

I am taking this as a sign that the gun actually works. Perhaps the only reason Puck is still alive???

Can we expect Datu to start Mass production soon?
    Likes ZombieWildfire liked this post

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    1) Well looks like Puck, at least, is gonna pull through this, but he's most likely gonna be laid up until the end of the season. So yeah, we've pretty much lost all of the Irwin soldiers from the show. With the show winding down I guess this means it's time to get the old band of original Towerites back together.

2) So now we know that the behemoths were prisoners in the jail. So does this mean they were the original test subjects of Dr. Ink's super zombie serum, and the Inklings are the refined version? How many of them are out there? How many did Ink kill with his experiments before he started to see results? And If the prisoners became behemoths, who (or what) did he use for the Inklings (since in their original form they were too little to have been fully grown men/women)?
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Ha, Burt talked about the night Saul and Angel picked him up.....
    Likes Red Shirt, Cabbage Patch liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Wait, how the fuck did they transmit the photo's? Surely no networks would be up.... I don't know, i'm just assuming....

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    If you notice one of the banish person is being allow in the complex without her give them any lip about. And I guessing no one is going to treat Micheal the same they treat CJ over for the death of soldiers? He literally put all the soldiers 'in one basket" and lost three of them. He would have lost Puck if it wasn't for the Matagun.
    Well, she can't just turn around and say "What the hell are you doing here when I told you to stay out!?" because they are holding the secret over her that she actually just came to the colony to rescue Sean. That info may cause her to loose favor of the colonists.

As much as i get mad at CJ, I don't want her to be kicked out. I just wish she would work and play better with others.
    Likes Storm liked this post

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    I think there is a microwave link between Dunbar and the colony. I think they have mentioned a data link before.
    Likes Red Shirt, Gooer liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH

Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    Wait, how the fuck did they transmit the photo's? Surely no networks would be up.... I don't know, i'm just assuming....
    WiFi.
    everybody loves WiFi.
    Likes Gooer liked this post

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    Can any repeat what Burt said about the new ones?
    When did they get hairy? Is that the line? Seems like this test subject got hairy in addition to getting big muscles.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved

Burt said that it was missing a head, but covered in hair.....

Damn good episode. I think the "Your so careful how you let in" was a jab at him and Victor not being allowed as well. He doesn't like that she goes "NO SOUP FOR YOU!" and everyone has to deal.

Still betting that the numbers are just test subject numbers. That way he can track progress and such. He just kept it up till he got it right. Betting the Little Ones were not from there. If I remember Tanya said that the one she looked at hadn't really hit puberty yet. My guess is that Ole Ink tested... and tested... and tested. Then we he felt he got it right started using younger ones due to them having more room to grow. Your body can take treatments and heal easier when your younger. Not as many hormones and old wounds to get around.

Willing to be that Puck's camera is just filled with horrors. He said Ink had a lot to play with. Betting they are pics of failed experiments and such. Kinda like Hairy. Like a Behemoth but not. Hairy was phase 1... and Arrow Head was phase 2.... and Little One as what he wanted.

Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast