User Tag List

Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    I'm talking about the characters in the show, not the listeners.
    Oh. Well that was like, 7-8 months ago, im sure they thought nothing of it...

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Shirt View Post
    I disagree. While running this segment through the spectrum analyzer, I listened to this segment a few times...
    Spoilered for gruesomeness:
    SPOILER 

As for the suggestion that this is a prank... No. it isn't. The guys may get up to spectacular grab-ass yo-mamma shenanigans, but outside the wire on an op, you do not fuck around.
    I had mentioned that he might of been wounded: i said it so many times i forgot to mention it might of been shock from a wound...

P.S. I don't understand what it is you have done: I'm guessing its good, considering Kc was impressed, but personally i have no clue what it is!

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Wow. You busted out the spectrum analyzer. SOMEONE REP THAT! But that was cool. Does anyone else see a face in there?
    At least 4
    Likes Red Shirt, scbubba, 7oddisdead, Kc liked this post

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    sooo... when Puck was playing around with the Matagun, all I could think of was what if Muldoon stepped up and lived this cartoon out?

58-when-to-worry.jpg
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Red Shirt View Post
    It's fascinating, but at first blush would seem to provide no additional insight. Bear in mind, I'm not an audio engineer and I'm trying to process this on a four year old "bottom tier, entry level" machine... but here's what I found:

I need to go over it again and play with the filters and settings... maybe some plugins. I ran Equation by Aphex Twin through it to verify that I'm actually doing/using the same thing others are. I'm getting a similar result.

I disagree. While running this segment through the spectrum analyzer, I listened to this segment a few times...
    Spoilered for gruesomeness:
    SPOILER 

As for the suggestion that this is a prank... No. it isn't. The guys may get up to spectacular grab-ass yo-mamma shenanigans, but outside the wire on an op, you do not fuck around.
    Red, this is one of the coolest, bestest posts in the forums in like forevah! As 7odd said, you are da man...

As soon as I can bleed of some REP, your gonna catch a ton more for this thing, bro!

EtA: Your REP, sir......
    Last edited by scbubba; Jan 21st, 2014 at 09:27 PM.
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Fresh Meat"

Status

Gamertag: King Ricemaster
    interesting episode today. So many questions to answer...

We're Alive Cast member

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Screen shot 2014-01-21 at 9.31.57 PM.jpg
    Wow. You busted out the spectrum analyzer. SOMEONE REP THAT! But that was cool. Does anyone else see a face in there?
    Damn you're right
    ALL HAIL GENERAL VICTORIOUS!

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran

Gamertag: AnotherRedShirt Steam ID: AnotherRedShirt
    Y'know what? I didn't, until you said something. Previously, I was looking for the kinds of things that really jump out at you. Now the pareidolia is starting to kick in. Looking at the thumbnail inside the quotation... when Kelly is hollerin' for everyone to shut it... I'm seeing not just a face, but a face "shushing."

Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post
    Red Shirt, you're the fucking man. NOW MAN UP AND JOIN THE WE'RE ALIVE CONVOY TO L.A. FOR THE FINALE!!!!
    I'm planning on it. but...
    I feel bad not saying anything about it til now. Not the place for bloggy things, but in a nutshell: Remember I used to live in Atlanta? I live in Nashua now. My stuff is still there. So's my daughter. My stuff is in the basement of someone who is eager to have it taken care off. Current plan is to visit my daughter and have my stuff addressed by the end of February. Current plan version might leave me with some extra funds for LA... I can't even half heatedly commit until after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    P.S. I don't understand what it is you have done: I'm guessing its good, considering Kc was impressed, but personally i have no clue what it is!
    OK, so when you are looking at an oscilloscope reading of audio, say from the visualization effect in a media player, you are looking at a composite of all of the frequencies present in a linear, one dimensional, second by second snapshot of the wave form. Spectral analysis breaks down the audio into frequency ranges and displays them separately from one another. It is a more two dimensional, over time graphical representation of the audio. It is a tool that to my understanding, is most often used in audio forensics, though musical groups like Nine Inch Nails and Aphex Twin have been known to "hide" images in audio that are viewable with these sorts of analyzers.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellbringer View Post
    sooo... when Puck was playing around with the Matagun, all I could think of was what if Muldoon stepped up and lived this cartoon out?

58-when-to-worry.jpg
    ^^ This. This is so true. and hilarious.
    Likes scbubba, Gooer liked this post
    "I've got tons of great ideas. Trouble is, most of 'em suck." George Carlin
    "I've got the guns, the radio and the water for the Zombie Apocalypse, but you gotta have a yo-yo." Chris Boden

Hey, get a load of this. Guess who started writing again and has a spot in the fan fiction subforum?

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran

Gamertag: AnotherRedShirt Steam ID: AnotherRedShirt
    Quote Originally Posted by Z Sniper View Post

Likes Z Sniper liked this post
    "I've got tons of great ideas. Trouble is, most of 'em suck." George Carlin
    "I've got the guns, the radio and the water for the Zombie Apocalypse, but you gotta have a yo-yo." Chris Boden

Hey, get a load of this. Guess who started writing again and has a spot in the fan fiction subforum?

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Z Sniper View Post
    Muhahaha!!!
    Likes Z Sniper liked this post

Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast