User Tag List

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    Ok............. So why does Randy have a line in the Wiki called "Skittles' Nickname" I looked a few other characters and didn't see anyone else who had this trait......................
    Most of the Zombie wiki entries (other than Regulars/Normals) have a Skittles' Nickname section. This holds the nickname that Skittles gives to them when he's hanging out with his buddies (Angel and Kalani) from the Tower.
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    Most of the Zombie wiki entries (other than Regulars/Normals) have a Skittles' Nickname section. This holds the nickname that Skittles gives to them when he's hanging out with his buddies (Angel and Kalani) from the Tower.
    Yes, but I think it would be a lot better if Randy and Skittles were hanging out somewhere drinking Mojitos or something....... and Skittles was just like "You know Randy...... I think I'm gonna call you Handy Randy since your so good at fixing stuff........."
    Likes Unit, Red Shirt, Witch_Doctor, scbubba, Gooer liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

So my Little theory wasn't so far off after all... Randy and Mikey being so happy to see each other Again that they started dancing, which somehow went kinda wrong so Randy accidentally broke Mike's arm. Only part that turned out not to be true was the dancing one I guess.
    BTW, he can't be Skittles, Bob's not listed in the credits for this episode. I thought that too, though, he kinda sounds like him. Anyway, he's an awesome guy! I'd love more flashbacks with human Randy.
    Likes Red Shirt, Tar Heel Fan, Gooer liked this post

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Wow, here I am thinking I'm on the ball, ready to download the new episode the moment it comes out, and its been out for 7 hours. Time to play catch-up!

So we finally get the Randy story. All in all the story turned out how I expected: Michael finds Randy in the waterworks, they scramble to get out, Randy gets chomped and Michael breaks his arm in a door while trying to reach out. I did not expect Randy and Michael to know each other from before the outbreak. That was interesting but We're Alive is a small world after all.

What's sticking in my mind now is: what is the significance of Randy being the one to bite Datu? I think that has to serve some purpose apart from getting Michael to tell his story.
    I'll admit, I was skeptical at first, but I'm starting to buy into the idea that Randy is The Starscream to Ink. If Randy has just enough of his humanity left to want to fight against what he's been turned into then maybe he could study whatever Ink is doing to look for a way out. And since he left Datu after biting him, maybe Randy will end up being the one who both infects and saves Datu.
    Likes 7oddisdead, Tar Heel Fan, MattRHale liked this post
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Ok............. So why does Randy have a line in the Wiki called "Skittles' Nickname" I looked a few other characters and didn't see anyone else who had this trait......................
    Think because he is a zombie, all zombie characters have a section for Skittles' nickname, such as smart ones, fast ones, etc

Edit: Just realised its been answered already, woops!
    Last edited by Gooer; Dec 30th, 2013 at 09:02 AM.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Michael has the world's worst timing...........

Someone just asked you to be the one to take care of them if they start to turn......... and you decide that it is the perfect time to tell him a story about the last time someone asked you to do that, and you just shut the door on them and left them........
    Hahaha.....just thought about that.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Hey Michael...... we are going out of town for the weekend and wanted to know if you would watch the house for us???

Sure thing!!! But First let me tell you a little tale about the last time I watched someone's house...... Everything was going great and then the whole place burned to the ground...... But yeah, No problem... Have a great trip!!!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran

Zombie

Not as much traffic on this episodes thread. I mean come on people you finally have the answer to "Who is Randy?"

Now I've only listened to the episode once, at work, so I may be missing a few things I would usually catch. I am guessing Randy has discovered a way to keep people from turning, or perhaps that his bites don't turn people, maybe if you bite them in a certain spot (both Tanya and Datu in the arm right?), when the moon is full, between the hours of 1800-2300, with a 3-7mph wind gust from the west or something.

I am also going to guess that Randy is the one who got to Tanya before we found her. Maybe he knew who she was from before the outbreak, he seemed to be excited over hearing about Saul. They could have been ol chums.

He appears to be marking his targets. My guess is so that other biters don't attack them, or he is giving them a strain of his blood since he is clearly different. Better Randy then a mindless Z tearing them to pieces.

Now just need to figure what he's selecting these people for. What does he have in mind? Ultimate payback for Michael not shooting him ? Ha?
    Last edited by Bullethead; Dec 30th, 2013 at 10:02 AM.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredWiki AmateurWell Liked5000 Experience Points
    It's interesting that Randy was bitten by a regular one - it doesn't take a smart one to make a smart one, just need that one to already be smart, apparently. That info doesn't exactly help us to know what is going on with Datu.

However, what I think MIGHT be significant: Randy's eyes changed pretty much right away, if I heard that right. And if I recall, a big part of Michael's hesitancy to do anything to Datu was that his eyes were not yet changed. A smart one does not necessarily have to be a slow turner, which I guess I was assuming - their process would be different than normals'. Perhaps Datu will have the same kind of immunity as Tanya and Saul have shown?

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredWiki AmateurWell Liked5000 Experience Points
    Thinking about the eyes . . . it's also interesting that despite the eyes already turning, Randy was still able to talk and think and be in control of himself. It makes me wonder: What is the point of "Zombieness"? What are those symptoms of the moment when the person ends and the zombie begins - the transition that Datu is fearing? Tanya may have found that moment in the blood with the K18 levels, are there other physical absolute indicators . . . And will Michael be able to interpret those signs correctly in order to do right by Datu (if) when the time comes? (Oh, I hope he doesn't get trigger-happy to make up for his past mistake)

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast