User Tag List

Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Oh, wow. Now I have to think and relisten. Was it Biker or was it Biter? I heard biter. As in it was a random biter that Victor saw. I love the idea that it was biker...

I ran a chainsaw in the Summer to put myself through school and sometimes I miss things like this.

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

Everytime I picture Randy now, I'm forever to be reminded of the biker from Terminator 2 that loses his clothes, his boots and his motorcycle...
    Likes Unit liked this post
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by shaynesdad View Post
    Cover art:
    The cover art is obviously the water works. ...

Victor/Randy/Mr McKibbon:
    He was an insurance salesman? Not sure about most of you folks.. but we had a few “insurance salesmen” in the neighborhood that I grew up in… and they weren't the kind with the corny TV commercials with lizards and pigs… These were “enforcer” knee breaking types… ...
    Nice idea about the pump. The 'insurance' man angle always seemed like what Victor really meant. Then again, maybe he did hang out with pigs, cavemen and lizards; He had a curt response Pippin's claim of being a salesman.

I thin Kelly said 'biter', not 'biker'. "Perhaps he was some biter you shot in the face."
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Unit View Post
    One side note, not super critical, but it was Angel not Michael who pushed wearing the uniform.
    Mh ... Yeah, you are right. I confused things. Michael did the pep-talk at about 16 minutes in episode #1-1, but Angel highlighted the meaning of the uniform. I am sorry. But this does not invalidate what I ment to say, 'cause Michael "lives" the spirit. But the detail you mentioned is important and is one of the many reasons to like Angel, actually ... (Don't kill me for writing this, Nikvoodoo ...!)

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Likes Unit liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BunnyButters View Post
    Liam, I have read your theories on CJ's character - do you think there could be anything more to her in terms of the whole story arc of WA?
    As I mentioned in another post, whilst she is recalling the attack on her tower to Saul & Victor when she first meets them, we are taken back to listen to the action unfold.
    1. She is left in the basement on her own, the Zeds are approaching & we here (presumably) Ink say 'leave her' - why do you think this is?
    2. Any connection to Datu being left alive too??
    3. Also on the theory of race, CJ & Datu are both from different racial backgrounds, as with Saul & Tanya etc... Is Ink aware of their slow turning?
    4. Was this a clue back then when he said to leave CJ alone?
    Interesting!!
    As for 1: Them smart zombs have an understanding of cost and benefit; what good is it to hunt down a single human being while risking too many of them zombos' kin? You could argue that them zombs did not know that CJ was heavily armed; but they have keen ears, and at least the smart ones / Ink could have concluded from the noise being made by CJ that she was well euqipped. This, btw., is nothing more than a conclusion combining several facts from the WA world.
    2. No. There is no connection, in which leaving CJ and Datu alive. Two very different situations.
    3. Maybe Ink or smart ones are aware of this - maybe even any zombie with a special scent-ability, 'cause slow turners might emit special hormons or stuff. Maybe. We have no confirmation for such a theory; but I think it is not unlikely. The basic scientific layout of the whole zombie-theme in WA seems to be quite "believable", making this zombocalypse a fine piece of science fiction art ...
    4. Maybe. But what do we know about CJ having been infected before the Fall of Dunbar? We have literally not a single clue or information about any incident allowing us to guess something like this. This would be quite a wild card argument. And I understand the complex structures of WA as being solid and well thought through; I remember Kc mentioning that anything makes sense and that he offers us all the information we need to properly understand the situation. That is why I stick to all the available information and the conclusions you can take of those; but I won't dig deep into guessing and assuming with little solid information.

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Likes Tar Heel Fan, Witch_Doctor liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by shaynesdad View Post
    I’m a grade A.. next level … hanging out in the water tower with Skittles, lurker. Love the podcast… and sneak into the forums… but too lazy to navigate fully all of the threads… I spent an hour last night putting together a post on the ipad and lost it all before the post was complete… Frustrating…. That being said, I’ll (re)assemble them all here. They are random and all over the place… but going forward from this chapter this is what I think could be going down and has gone down.

Cover art:
    The cover art is obviously the water works. Since the pump is blown we can probably assume two things.
    A-they will try to recover another pump from the water works that will handle the task
    B-since Datu doesn’t seem to be a Zom food source at this time… he can slip in to the water works and attempt to get the system back online. Being a slow turner and now one of the Zom gang… he can walk and work as one of them and get things done that need to be done.

Puck:
    Puck is obviously pissed at Michael for not allowing his team to deal with the threat that Datu will attach at any moment. It really seems that Michael has done the same thing that caused Victor to be shunned from the “Team” by doing something that puts the Team at risk. My guess is that Puck will no follow Michaels lead for much longer, or decide to head out on his own.. and in doing so, become lunch. Either way… he is toast very soon. Also, I’m not sure if this has come up before or not but Scratch was talking to Tardust just before the assault on the coliseum and asked if someone named Puck has some things ready… What are the chances of two unrelated Pucks living in the same small world of We’re Alive and not being significant?

Victor/Randy/Mr McKibbon:
    He was an insurance salesman? Not sure about most of you folks.. but we had a few “insurance salesmen” in the neighborhood that I grew up in… and they weren't the kind with the corny TV commercials with lizards and pigs… These were “enforcer” knee breaking types… Sounds like Victor has a bit more of a colorful past… which leads me to Mr McKibbon. When flipping through the pages of the case files at Dunbar, Victor stopped on his photo and said he looked familiar. After that Kelly made a joke that he may have been some biker that Victor beat up. Something in that photo gave her the biker vibe. I think it was the long hair and beard that so many bikers wear. Who else has long hair and a beard? Randy. What if Mr McKibbon is Randy. Randy could be a middle name, or it could be an assumed name. When the outbreak happened Mr McKibbon may have gotten out of the courthouse somehow and made his way to Dunbar. He possible could have assumed the name of Randy so that his more unique name McKibbon wasn’t recognized and it be known that he is a criminal. I’m sure that Ceej wouldn’t have allowed a known criminal in Dunbar. I think we will find out when they get back to the water works.

Lastly.. how will it all end (just for fun):
    I think that the end of the final Chapter may go something like this… We hear Michaels voice narrating .. and slowly the voice of Skittles fades in reading. He has found the journals somehow and has been reading the story to us the whole time. In the background we hear Lady whimpering.. and little Saul Jr cooing in baby talk…. The Skittles closes the journal to feed the baby…

Que the “CAW CAW” the end.

Sorry if this isn’t the right place to put all of these things. But it seems to fit given the velocity of these last two chapters.
    Ok, I’ll climb back into the water tower now and wait it out.
    I believe, Corporal Puck was stuck at Fort Irwin since the outbreak started, and the "other" Puck died within the explosion of the tanker, so it seems unlikely they're the same person, unless he's Jesus. And i thought Kelly said it was some biter he killed.....but i might be wrong on that...
    Last edited by Gooer; Dec 18th, 2013 at 05:24 PM.
    Likes Cabbage Patch, nikvoodoo liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyhind86 View Post
    Remember when Dunbar sent out "Randy and the other techies" to the water works? I've just relistened to the chapter when Michael, Angel, Datu and Riley were there. They found a few recently-killed civilians who may well have been the techies.
    In Chapter 40, we were shown the place where Ink was turned. Maybe Chapter 41 is when we hear about when Randy was turned.
    Hopefully, we hear about Michael's arm, and within that story, of who Randy is to Michael, and how it all happened....

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    Hopefully, we hear about Michael's arm, and within that story, of who Randy is to Michael, and how it all happened....
    I hope so. It's obvious that Michael must have known him before he turned (how else would he know Randy by name?). The question is, did they first meet at the water works, or before the outbreak?
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    I believe, Corporal Puck was stuck at Fort Irwin sinc the outbreak started, and the "other" Puck died within the explosion of the tanker, so it seems unlikely they're the same person, unless he's Jesus. And i thought Kelly said it was some biter he killed.....but i might be wrong on that...
    You are correct about Puck vs. Puck. Maller Puck liked hockey. Military Puck is just a snark filled bag of fun.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    You are correct about Puck vs. Puck. Maller Puck liked hockey. Military Puck is just a snark filled bag of fun.
    I'm going to fix that... The Maller "Puck" is going to be named "Sticks".
    Likes Unit, zombie Danny, scbubba, Red Shirt, Gooer and 2 others liked this post

Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast