User Tag List

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast
    "Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    I think CJ weighs all options and simply works towards the best one...she's calculated and chances nothing. She works towards the best option and if she's not 100% sure that its the way to go, then she doesn't commit. The fact that no scenario to her is 100% just shows that she's a bit overwhelmed with the scope of things and has no clear direction, it's become complicated. So I think that it makes sense that we hear the conversation that we did with Pegs. Eventually I think this will help her understand that she will have to help Michael more in the pursuit of ending the zombie threat once and for all. Being backed into a corner with the loss of food, water, power, ammo, and whatever else, she will need to come to Michaels side of thinking and go on the offensive. I think that's the whole purpose of the CJ's stuff lately...to make sense of why she needs to and will realise what needs to happen because in the long run, her plan of sustenance will not work.
    Last edited by Robzombie; Dec 2nd, 2013 at 10:49 AM.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBeloved1 year registered
    I don't know, I kinda think the opposite will happen. I think CJ will try and bring Michael to her side of thinking. She will try and get him to think that chasing the zombies is a waste of what little resources the colony has; and especially the brains and manpower in his crew would be better served trying to solve the problems with ammo, food and water. I doubt Michael will go for it and this will lead to a blowout between CJ and Michael and will fracture the remaining survivors. I think the arguing between Michael and CJ about the use of the gun trucks and CJ revealing her frustrations to Pegs is just giving a is a precursory view of the frustration that is building.
    Likes LiamKerrington, tonyhind86 liked this post
    [FONT=verdana][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][B]Meat and Girth [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]:squint:

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

It'll be interesting to see if she makes any effort to stop people from leaving if they decide to leave the colony. Remember, she initially didn't want the responsibility of running the place, and the prospect of failure is getting to her.
    Likes Footbutt, Unit liked this post
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    I have been a believer of the idea that CJ often has poor execution. However, I also believe that CJ s all about CJ, so I can see her losing some people to reduce the rate at which supplies are consumed rather than thinking outside of the box to save everyone. I can easily believe that to her the plan is more important than the people.

A true leader sees threats before they become overwhelming. CJ just looks at her spreadsheets and gets depressed that the numbers do not work.

CJ! It is TEOTWAWKI, you have to implement a lot of low tech, supplemented with just a bit of high tech.

My primary target is an amphibious resupply node. The military is all about putting a whole bunch of dudes somewhere and then keeping them resupplied. Armchair generals talk about strategy and tacticts. Real generals talk about logistics.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

@Rob: I'd love to see it evolve in that direction. But ...
    @Unit9014 and Grognaurd: This is pretty much what I see coming or happening as well about CJ ... The current state of affairs is directed at a conflict between Michael and CJ or CJ and Michael ... And considering the headstrong character of CJ's I don't see a positive outcome of this conflict in terms of what Michael announced at the end of season #3 ...

I guess: In about 50 hours after this posting we will learn more in episode #40-3 ...

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Likes scbubba, Unit, tonyhind86 liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Ah, my tour de force through the Walking Dead season 3 has ended. It took less than 24 consecutive hours. So, where the relevance to this thread? CJ fails miserably at communicating with people. She deeply mistrusts anyone who might has the arguments and the abilities to change the global survival game plan. For example, there is not the "inner circle" from season 1 and 2. And that is mainly due to CJ's tendency to alienate people, even applying some white lies when needed. In addition, she revealed - as scbubba added - to have poor project management skills. Nearly nobody is mad at somebody if a problem is reported, for instance while implementing an IT project. However, everyone will be quite mad at you when you decide to cover the problem up until there is virtually no time to fix that issue. Concerning the colony, a lot of people are going to die unless a "story miracle" is going to happen.

It is funny because in my opinion, there is a striking coincidence when it comes down to communication. I do not say that CJ shows some traits of the Governor for example. Nevertheless, I guess that we would find quite some "black spots" in her Dunbar Tower time, when the Dunbar policies were simply derived from CJ's policies.
    Likes Red Shirt, scbubba, Unit liked this post

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

Do you think she will crack up a la Governor style? I think there's an impending mental breakdown coming to CJ.
    Likes Unit liked this post

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyhind86 View Post
    Do you think she will crack up a la Governor style? I think there's an impending mental breakdown coming to CJ.
    Well, the Governor certainly has a different personality but yes, if the result of her actions will lead to let's say 20 surviving colonists instead of 60+, I guess that she can live with it, because it was "her plan" which allowed so many people to survive. And besides, she can blame Michael for whatever caused the colony to fail in her opinion if she desires to. Therefor, she embodies some of the Governor's traits at last.
    Likes Tar Heel Fan liked this post

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    Well, the Governor certainly has a different personality but yes, if the result of her actions will lead to let's say 20 surviving colonists instead of 60+, I guess that she can live with it, because it was "her plan" which allowed so many people to survive. And besides, she can blame Michael for whatever caused the colony to fail in her opinion if she desires to. Therefor, she embodies some of the Governor's traits at last.
    You make a good few points about CJ's personality and its similarities/ differences with the Governor. Both have had to deal with personal losses (CJ - the loss of Sean, Governor - the loss of his daughter) and physical trauma (CJ - leg, Governor - eye). Yet the way they have dealt with their situations are very different. CJ, although initially reluctant, agreed to lead the colony simply because she had no other choice at the time. The Governor is just hell bent on revenge against those he blames for his problems.
    I agree that CJ will blame Michael for the colony's situation if she has to, which will drive a wedge further between them as well as the original survivors. Will they side with Michael out of loyalty, or with CJ and the colony for fear of losing their latest safe haven?

47-ish hours to go for the next episode, hopefully we get some answers :-)
    Likes YetAnotherBloodyCheek, Unit liked this post

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points28 Days LaterWell Liked
    First time posting on this or any forum...So bear with me!
    I think one of two things is about to happen with CJ. I'll try and make it so it doesn't sound so "the coin will land heads or tails" because, well, no shit! I think that everything is about to fall apart in her face, she tries to fix every issue they are having and in turn isn't able to fix any completely. This causes her to attempt to blame everyone else, Michael for having HIS gun truck, Pegs for not getting her cows to lay eggs and Datu for not building a Flux Capacitor out of chem lights. She gets called on that and is ousted from any sort of leadership (welcome King Datu!). That or while talking privately about the issues that she was with Pegs, the person she was talking with comes up with a great idea that she dismisses with "I've already thought of that, it wouldn't work" because it wasn't her idea. Later she tries that idea, it works, and she gets called on it and is ousted from any leadership positions (welcome King Datu). Either way, she then gets back into a leadership position upon the arrival of Burt and Riley since she "saved" them from getting exiled.

Also...Am I the only one that hopes there is a little more with Tanya? I mean, slow turner or somewhat immune, can breathe at ground zero, and mad doctor extraordinaire! I was hoping that she'd secretly had worked at Raydon or some other place that might have been involved in this as medical staff. When she catches up with Saul they talk about how she left, her friends could have told him where to find her, and it was a job she couldn't turn down. The further we get the less likely I think it is.

Last part....Ink was in the van for thirty minutes rocking out to when "When worlds collide, by Powerman 5000"!

If any of this is redundant or has been disproven or is just idiotic, my apologies. I don't even know where the bathrooms are in here!

Third attempt try to post this (stupid buttons)...SMH and I'm a 29 year old male trying his best!

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast