User Tag List

Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
    "Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

So... Since we now know that Ink was a doctor... I had this thought yesterday.
    Let's say Ink is behind the zets - not that I actually think so, at least not directly... Could the reason that it broke out in so many major international cities be because he, as a doctor, has been traveling around the world, going to all sorts of doctorish conventions and stuff?
    Though this does not explain the cracks at G0, the explosion in Ch1, nor the fact that it all broke out simultaniously - almost at least - but it's still an interesting thought... At least to me.
    Likes zombie Danny liked this post

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    Let's say Ink is behind the zets - not that I actually think so, at least not directly... Could the reason that it broke out in so many major international cities be because he, as a doctor, has been traveling around the world, going to all sorts of doctorish conventions and stuff?
    Though this does not explain the cracks at G0, the explosion in Ch1, nor the fact that it all broke out simultaniously - almost at least - but it's still an interesting thought... At least to me.
    although It does not conincide with the "ring of fire" bit. (major outbreak points happening at ring of fire locations) one option could be "bombs" planted at locations as you suggest, receiving a wifi signal. at a certain point a timer of the ol' interwebs goes off and 'viola...at that point nobody would have to be present, or have any control over whats happening.

a separate thought. and ive not been on here in a day or two, so perhaps this has came up...but fuck me, we have the guy who is arguably the baddest of the bad(as far as the biters go), who JUST SO HAPPENS TO BE BEING TRANSPORTED TO THE COURTHOUSE AT THE TIME OF OUTBREAK.(!)

hes behind all of this, dammit. just the idea of anything else being the case I cant see happening. the entire thing is staring us all in the face and ive yet to see anyone put it together in a cohesive way. while that's probly a good thing...man, it makes keeping out of the "what happened" theory-verse very hard.

boozed rant>over
    7id
    Likes Eviebae, scbubba liked this post
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    although It does not conincide with the "ring of fire" bit. (major outbreak points happening at ring of fire locations) one option could be "bombs" planted at locations as you suggest, receiving a wifi signal. at a certain point a timer of the ol' interwebs goes off and 'viola...at that point nobody would have to be present, or have any control over whats happening.

a separate thought. and ive not been on here in a day or two, so perhaps this has came up...but fuck me, we have the guy who is arguably the baddest of the bad(as far as the biters go), who JUST SO HAPPENS TO BE BEING TRANSPORTED TO THE COURTHOUSE AT THE TIME OF OUTBREAK.(!)

hes behind all of this, dammit. just the idea of anything else being the case I cant see happening. the entire thing is staring us all in the face and ive yet to see anyone put it together in a cohesive way. while that's probly a good thing...man, it makes keeping out of the "what happened" theory-verse very hard.

boozed rant>over
    7id

Hey, Ink's schizophrenia could be explained by signals from Moon Men From Mars. If he wore a tin foil hat then this mess wouldn't have started.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH

Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    Seriously though, is there anyone Victor can't have an awesome scene with? Between Kc's writing and Otto's acting, Victor is AWESOME and is now officially tied for "favorite character in WA"....
    i agree! Victor is my favorite WA Character. He's offered so much to buffet the story and other characters. i love his relationship with Saul and how the progression has gone. He's also been placed in very tough circumstances, both physically and 'politically' and has come out on the other side as a stronger character.
    Voice acting is Top-Notch!

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post

boozed rant>over
    7id
    Pause. Stepping outside the show story for a minute...

Looking at this from outside the story, I have a good feeling we are going to find out the cause of ZDay at some point. That's either going to come from something in the story already or we will have to have something introduced to the story close to the end. Right now, Ink is the most likely candidate to have the information that the listeners (and probably the characters) need.

This doesn't necessarily mean Ink initiated or even helped start the cause of Zday. But he has some knowledge of what it is and where it came from.....

I'm assuming we don't have some Deus Ex sort of "Here's how it happened" thing happen just to wrap things up. I can't see Kc doing that.

Ok, back to the story....
    Likes Unit, Red Shirt, skankyfish, Witch_Doctor liked this post
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Footbutt View Post
    i agree! Victor is my favorite WA Character. He's offered so much to buffet the story and other characters. i love his relationship with Saul and how the progression has gone. He's also been placed in very tough circumstances, both physically and 'politically' and has come out on the other side as a stronger character.
    Voice acting is Top-Notch!
    VICTOR FOR PRESIDENT!!!!

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    I still do not think Ink had anything to do with the outbreak.. But his knowledge of Chems lead him to create the Specials. Cause the Colonist said they never had any of the specials down there when Mike and crew were there the first time.. Its an LA thing. The guys at Irwin never seen them before either..I do not feel, with what I have heard so far, that Ink started the outbreak..

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    How likely is it to find the one key information who caused z-day in a zero infrastructure post-apocalyptic world? Nada.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Let's assume Ink was part of a psycho pseudo-esoteric religious group or something ... He could have managed to create the zeeh-formular and share it or the methods to create it with his other freak-heads; then each single groupe has created the first bottles of zeeh-awesomeness ... And 'cause they all are kind of bound by the spells of their religion, they knew that "when the stars are right" and Neptune and Saturn are in certain spots in the sky, then they would release the Will of their fals good(ess) or shit ... And then ... *baaaaaam* ... in multi-locations almost simultanously the zombocalypse could have started ...

Don't get me wrong: this is not what I think; but I could see a story like this evolve or at least could be possible.

In my personal view the We're Alive zombocalypse started the one way or another, and Dr. Robberts was just in the right condition to be mutated into something special ... He (and his minions) are the result of something else ...

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Likes scbubba, Merlin1274 liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    How likely is it to find the one key information who caused z-day in a zero infrastructure post-apocalyptic world? Nada.
    Well ... it depends ...
    But I agree with you: So early in the season I wouldn't expect the key information to show up as easily ...
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast