User Tag List

Page 194 of 235 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195196204 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 2341
    "Lurker"

Status

Burt Hello there!

My name is Rob. I'm a friend and co-worker of turbo. He introduced me to the podcast, and I'm really liking it. I've listened to about 7 chapters. As a musician and sound guy in my off hours, I really appreciate the amount of production work that goes into it. The writing and acting is top-notch too, and all of this keeps me listening. I got started here pretty late I guess, but I thought I'd say thanks for the great stories, and for making my commute a lot less boring.
    Likes Unit, scbubba, Osiris liked this post

Your loyal web dev.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA Points10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

Gamertag: XtremeRSR PSN ID: SenatorX
    Welcome Rob! now catch up!

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    Welcome Rob! now catch up!
    I'm working on it!

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Gamertag: idgetman05 PSN ID: idgetman Steam ID: idget
    My name is Ryan and after viewing the forums for a couple years now, I am finally getting involved. I Figure people might want to hear my non-sense.
    Likes scbubba, Unit, Osiris liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Welcome, Ryan!

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Idgetman View Post
    My name is Ryan and after viewing the forums for a couple years now, I am finally getting involved. I Figure people might want to hear my non-sense.
    Why not? We listen to everyone else's.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Lurker"

Status

Hello fellow Zombie fans! My name is Makaylah, I'm 17 years old and I live in Texas! I'm very short for my age(4'8) but I love to play basketball!:O Most of my family are mechanics so I'm kind of a grease monkey!:$ My dream car is a 1967 Mustang or a 2010 Shelby Cobra Mustang. I listen to hard and classic rock when I'm bored(which is all the time) and I read when I'm sleepy, yeah I'm weird...who isn't? No I am not gothic or emo....I get impression all the time online just because I say I listen to hard rock. ahah!^-^ Linkin Park, Seether, Decyfer Down, Evanescence and Green Day would have to be my top 5 favorite rock bands.Steelers are my team! I know...I know....how can I love Pittsburgh when I'm in Texas!? Well....beats me! haha I love family! Its so important for family to stick together! That's me!
    Likes scbubba, Osiris, turbo, Unit liked this post

Your loyal web dev.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA Points10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

Gamertag: XtremeRSR PSN ID: SenatorX
    Welcome Makaylah!

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kaylahg06 View Post
    Hello fellow Zombie fans! My name is Makaylah, I'm 17 years old and I live in Texas! I'm very short for my age(4'8) but I love to play basketball!:O Most of my family are mechanics so I'm kind of a grease monkey!:$ My dream car is a 1967 Mustang or a 2010 Shelby Cobra Mustang. I listen to hard and classic rock when I'm bored(which is all the time) and I read when I'm sleepy, yeah I'm weird...who isn't? No I am not gothic or emo....I get impression all the time online just because I say I listen to hard rock. ahah!^-^ Linkin Park, Seether, Decyfer Down, Evanescence and Green Day would have to be my top 5 favorite rock bands.Steelers are my team! I know...I know....how can I love Pittsburgh when I'm in Texas!? Well....beats me! haha I love family! Its so important for family to stick together! That's me!
    Spudd Webb is 5'5 and he could dunk like a mofo, and had a brilliant career in the NBA. Don't let anyone ever tell you that you're too short to play the game.

Likes scbubba, Unit, Red Shirt, turbo liked this post
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Lurker"

Status

Well Hi

Hi everyone, I just wondered onto the forums here, figured I'd say and let you know how I stumbled here.

My name is Jordan, I actually found my way here doing audio drama research for my own production company. The best way to learn is to listen after all =) But I quickly fell in love the show and have not been able to stop listening. Even now that I'm fully caught up, I started re-listening last night. Anywho, if you ever wanna talk about the show with me or anything I'm game =) I've noticed a lot of subtle things after starting to listen again, and have some theories I'm mowing over....anyways. Hi!

-Jordan
    Likes scbubba, Red Shirt, Osiris liked this post

Page 194 of 235 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195196204 ... LastLast