User Tag List

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    I thought it would be great to listen to it when I laid down to go to sleep. But when I found my heart racing and the loud screams and gunfire keeping me up (who would guess) I thought it better to listen to at other times ;-)

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved1 year registeredPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsOverdrive

In the office, while cooking, while driving, laying in my hammock while camping...... basically where and when ever.

"Lurker"

Status
    I listen to it when I'm driving- usually to work. And sometimes I get so wrapped up in it I bring my earbuds in and keep listening while I work

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registeredWell Liked
    I listen while I'm at work, and in the car mainly. Feel like such as ass when you start laughing at one of Burt's one liners and the customers look at you strange

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by John Sanches View Post
    I thought it would be great to listen to it when I laid down to go to sleep. But when I found my heart racing and the loud screams and gunfire keeping me up (who would guess) I thought it better to listen to at other times ;-)
    Haha! That's EXACTLY what I did too. Instead of pitting me to sleep, it kept me up all night, caused I kept pushing the next episode button. To much excitment so now I listen while I'm out walking my dog.

"Lurker"

Status

I listen to it whilst commuting to and from work and occasionally whilst going to sleep at night . It actually makes me want to get up in the morning and go to work !

Love

Nina

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Nina View Post
    I listen to it whilst commuting to and from work and occasionally whilst going to sleep at night . It actually makes me want to get up in the morning and go to work !

Love

Nina
    I listen to w a wilst working welding all day so it relaxing and I love listening to w a hope they never stop writing stories

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

A friend and I usually get on Skype before the episode is up so we can listen to it together. We turn off our microphones while listening, though, since he likes to comment on the episode while listening, and I start giggling when I get too excited...
    Then we'll spend the rest of the evening (the episode is out around 1700-1730 here) talking about it, maybe I'll listen to it one more time.
    The rest of the week I'll listen to the episode over and over while on the train to school. Takes about 50 minutes to get there, so I can listen to it about two times... I listened to 40.1 about 12 times. Hehe.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredWiki AmateurLoved5000 Experience Points

Gamertag: skankyfish PSN ID: MrsFresh Steam ID: skankyfish Raptr ID: skankyfish
    This season, my friend and I have been listening together in the office. As soon as it's uploaded we put headphones on, and synchronise when we press play. Everyone else in the office is a bit bemused by our gasps and exclamations, I think
    Likes Footbutt, ZombieWildfire, tonyhind86 liked this post

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurLoved3 months registered

Quote Originally Posted by skankyfish View Post
    This season, my friend and I have been listening together in the office. As soon as it's uploaded we put headphones on, and synchronise when we press play. Everyone else in the office is a bit bemused by our gasps and exclamations, I think
    I can confirm this to be true! I've been known to purposefully stay at work instead of finishing early just for the communal WA listening experience.

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast