User Tag List

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by REZombie View Post
    Here are the pics of the hospital. As you can see, it has multiple towers, trauma center, cancer research and is a training hospital. Should have any medical supplies we would ever need. They also have a heliport and helicopter...but cant get to the 'copter for a pic. You will also see a satellite image of the grounds, towers, parking and heliport.
    Awesome. Now we know where we be (actually: are, but I like 'be' here ...) able to find the ressources we need. Awesome. The second rep for the heli-extra you receive by the next best chance.

To all others: The 23rd has not passed yet; thus you still can earn rep if you add more hospital locations. This I state according to the rules being set by Witch_Doctor, which I absolutely like! This is just the picture-war-repivia ...

REZombie. The holy WA-olympic-flame-of-challenge-awesomeness now is with you. You are obliged to ask for the next challenge ... What shall we find and prove with pictures?

All the best!
    Liam
    Last edited by LiamKerrington; Feb 21st, 2013 at 11:53 AM.
    Likes scbubba, Witch_Doctor liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by rezombie View Post
    here are the pics of the hospital. As you can see, it has multiple towers, trauma center, cancer research and is a training hospital. Should have any medical supplies we would ever need. They also have a heliport and helicopter...but cant get to the 'copter for a pic. You will also see a satellite image of the grounds, towers, parking and heliport.
    Wake Forest University Hospital!!!

You get an extra Rep for finding the .... er.... Devil's Workshop
    wakeforestbsi-1.jpg Only way for me to top that would be to drive all the way back to Durham to get a picture of Duke Hospital.217566519.jpg
    Last edited by Witch_Doctor; Feb 22nd, 2013 at 07:34 AM.
    Likes scbubba, LiamKerrington liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: ZombieMorbid
    Yeah, i live about 15mins from WFBH, so it worked out good for me when i saw we were looking for a hospital, lol.

Ok, we have water, guns, found the mall and have the hospital... Now we need some transportation! We need to send some scouts out to find any type of useful vehicle such as military or police. Humvee, SWAT van, military transport trucks etc. Bonus rep if you find a tanker truck while scouting! We must have this done within 4 days! our standard cars and trucks wont last much longer, and the generators need fuel!

sorry, pic blocked heavy by trees, but its military transport vehicles and humvee's.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by REZombie; Feb 21st, 2013 at 12:07 PM.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Yeah, i live about 15mins from WFBH, so it worked out good for me when i saw we were looking for a hospital, lol.

Ok, we have water, guns, found the mall and have the hospital... Now we need some transportation! We need to send some scouts out to find any type of useful vehicle such as military or police. Humvee, SWAT van, military transport trucks etc. Bonus rep if you find a tanker truck while scouting! We must have this done within 4 days! our standard cars and trucks wont last much longer, and the generators need fuel!

sorry, pic blocked heavy by trees, but its military transport vehicles and humvee's.
    For how long do we search?
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: ZombieMorbid
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    For how long do we search?
    Sorry, i left that out and had to edit it in. 4 days.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell Liked1 year registered
    Returning from my long exile and I see you guys have come up with an incredible idea! Woooooo! I'll be jumping into this one tom!

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Ok, I was able to make a recon run today. I think the rainfall and cooler temps ar keeping the Zeeh activity down in this area.

Anyway, I did a drive by on a diesel fuel filling point. Here's a couple of pics I was able to get. I laid eyes on at least 5 tankers at 2 different pumps so this could be a very good place for us. There are 2 tankers in these pics. They are little bit hard to see.

tanker1.jpg tanker2.jpg
    Last edited by scbubba; Feb 22nd, 2013 at 10:31 AM.
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    Ok, I was able to make a recon run today. I think the rainfall and cooler temps ar keeping the Zeeh activity down in this area.

Anyway, I did a drive by on a diesel fuel filling point. Here's a couple of pics I was able to get. I laid eyes on at least 5 tankers at 2 different pumps so this could be a very good place for us. There are 2 tankers in these pics. They are little bit hard to see.

tanker1.jpg tanker2.jpg

Be careful of any Dead end traps. I hear another group got attacked in the rain.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Be careful of any Dead end traps. I hear another group got attacked in the rain.
    Good advice. I maintained a clear ingress and egress route as well as at least two alternates.

Let's stay alert and alive out there cupcakes!
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered5000 Experience PointsWell Liked

Gamertag: OldtypeM87
    Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    Good advice. I maintained a clear ingress and egress route as well as at least two alternates.

Let's stay alert and alive out there cupcakes!
    Speaking of cupcakes, food next?
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post
    If the zombie invasion happens, the first place I'm going to is Taco Bell for some chalupas. It's the last place anyone would go to.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast