User Tag List

Page 157 of 235 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167207 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 2341
    "Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Hi Jack, welcome to the forum! We definitely need more Scots around here.

"Lurker"

Status

Gamertag: missawes0me
    I don't know if anyones going to read this so i'm gonna keep it brief lol
    My names megan, and my username is supposed to be leggomymeggo but ya know shit happens, stupid typo. if anyone knows how to change it please feel free to tell me!
    I love zombies, videogames, comics and the internet, im eighteen a college freshman @ nossi college of art and im in the bachelors program for graphic design, i want to go to full sail in orlando to get my game design masters after this. I work at office depot i love to party and get drunk, no shame in a good time???!!!?? lol. And that's what's up peace, nuggahs.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Leggomymeggp View Post
    My names megan, and my username is supposed to be leggomymeggo but ya know shit happens, stupid typo. if anyone knows how to change it please feel free to tell me!
    I love zombies, videogames, comics and the internet, im eighteen a college freshman @ nossi college of art and im in the bachelors program for graphic design, i want to go to full sail in orlando to get my game design masters after this. I work at office depot i love to party and get drunk, no shame in a good time???!!!?? lol. And that's what's up peace, nuggahs.
    The best way to do that is to either request a name change or holler for Kc, nikvoodoo or anyone with a red name. Your best bet is to request the change in the appropriate thread:

http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/s...ange-Procedure

Also, welcome.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by DEVILDAWG View Post
    Hi im jack im 22 and i live in scotland. I love the were alive podcast!
    Welcome Jack! Lots to love about We're Alive and the forum here. Poke around the place and jump in and get involved in the conversations. If you've gone all the way through the current 3 seasons, jump into the show trivia thread here: http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/s...e-REP-ivia!!!/
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Welcome aboard, Megan! If you have any artwork, there is a big section here in the forum were folks share their stuff. Feel free to contribute anywhere....
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Welcome aboard Megan. Check out our trivia game in the Episode Discussion section called
    Rep-ivia
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Bitorough View Post
    Oi oi! I'm Pete from Peterborough in England, just downloaded the app and wanted to say hello...HELLO!!
    Welcome Pete! Check out our trivia game, if you have already listened to he whole show thus far. There may be spoilers, but we're having fun. http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/s...ll=1#post54941
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by bobafet1240 View Post
    Hi I'm Milt living in Norfolk, VA. I've been a big fan of the Zombie genre since George Romero's Night of the Living Dead (saw it first on TV in the 70's). I don't do forums that much but this one is definitely worth it. I would like to read what other people think about one of the best stories ever told in this genre. I bumped into "We're Alive" (WA) while searching Amazon.com for another zombie book. I heard a sample of it, which made me purchase Season 1 and 2 from Audible.com. I was hooked just from the sample audio! I seen uncountable zombie movies and have about 30 e-books on my tablet. WA is one of the best! Some people may disagree, but in IMHO, I like the WA audio drama a bit more than the "Walking Dead" (WD) TV series. Don't get me wrong, WD is bad A**!, But WA has more action, suspense, different types of zombies, and I can have my own view of how the characters look (lol). WA seems to be more than an infection that started it like most (if not all) zombie movies, with the exception of Allen Ormsby"s "Children Should Play With Dead Things - (1970's bad acting, very low budget, but a very good and creepy story!). You know, I don't think the writers should let us really know why it happened, and who the guy in the pin strip suite really is until a couple more season down the road. Those two points in the plot really bugs me and will make me come back for more just because I don't know yet.

Anyway I can't wait until season 4!!! WA is too INTENSE!!!

Thanks
    Love the show too. Check out the building next to the Harris Teeter in Ghent. N eaR Princess Anne. Now THAT'S the tower. Also, check out our game of trivia here http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/s...ll=1#post54941
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

In the unlikely event that somebody missed Witch_Doctor's shameless whoring . . . there's a trivia thread you can read. There's also about a million and a half hours of theory , character discussion, and speculation threads you can sift through. Let's not forget the pages of fan fiction, and short stories to read. Oh, and all the blogs. There's a lot more than just trivia.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hi there,

Quote Originally Posted by DEVILDAWG View Post
    Hi im jack im 22 and i live in scotland. I love the were alive podcast!
    from where in Scotland do you come? About 15 years ago I was hiking in the region of Fort Williams and Oban. That was kind of awesome up there!

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Page 157 of 235 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167207 ... LastLast