User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    "Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    No idea what Whedon is getting involved in right now. As far as I know, the Buffy reboot has a standing green light, but all that means is there is studio interest. I hope it never happens... best to leave some creatures alone. Unless of course they merely pick up the pieces from the series finale and some new girl, in some new town is slaying monsters. You know... since they're all slayers now.
    I do not know what to think of this: Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season Eight. How you read any of these comics?

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    I do not know what to think of this: Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season Eight. How you read any of these comics?
    I really enjoyed what I've been able to read thus far, which is about 2/3 of the season eight run, ended up buying lost of multiples for variant covers and so forth--huge nerd like that, but fuck you. I just haven't had the time to devote to finding a new LCS to get more issues. But, yeah... I've really enjoyed seeing the story continue into places they simply couldn't have gone with the show--not as easily, anyway. I've been keeping my eyes out for the trades to start popping into my bookstore, at which I'm certain I'll force myself to have the time to get caught up on what's going on in the Slayerverse.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Your loyal web dev.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA Points10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

Gamertag: XtremeRSR PSN ID: SenatorX
    I just did a huge marathon of Buffy a couple months ago, it was truly a good show, good cast of characters, good story, raunchy at times, and towards the end, very dark and twisted.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    I just did a huge marathon of Buffy a couple months ago, it was truly a good show, good cast of characters, good story, raunchy at times, and towards the end, very dark and twisted.
    Totally agree. It's one of those shows that I can keep going back to, and I always pick up on something I missed before in the narrative. There's a surprising amount of complexity in the characters and story arcs. Really underrated.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

I've said it once... but I'll say it again:

My Zompocalypse Dream Team

Minus Riley. Fuck that guy, he was an annoying douche canoe.

Add

and

Last edited by Osiris; Nov 27th, 2012 at 07:03 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123