User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    "Hoarder"

Status

I have a couple questions.

Are there people that supply the inspiration to the charecters in WA? and if so do theyknow who they are? (I picture a real LT Angel getting a case of the ass because you made him such a puss).

Is it weird having this instant feed back from the forums? Do you find yourself going "it's just a story people!" when people (like myself with the damn helicopters) get too sucked into something they atribute a lot of importance but that is in reality insignificant.

And a more of a story technical point, Do you have to shoot these zombies in the head for them to go down? I've seen a lot of evidence that you can just shoot these dudes in the chest and you're A-Ok but there is still doubt on the forum.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Leedo2502 View Post
    I have a couple questions.

Are there people that supply the inspiration to the charecters in WA? and if so do theyknow who they are? (I picture a real LT Angel getting a case of the ass because you made him such a puss).

Is it weird having this instant feed back from the forums? Do you find yourself going "it's just a story people!" when people (like myself with the damn helicopters) get too sucked into something they atribute a lot of importance but that is in reality insignificant.

And a more of a story technical point, Do you have to shoot these zombies in the head for them to go down? I've seen a lot of evidence that you can just shoot these dudes in the chest and you're A-Ok but there is still doubt on the forum.
    I think I'll answer this on the show, but remind me, what about the helicopters? I think I remember, but that was a while back.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level Wiki10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Looking back over the last three seasons are there any scenes that you wish you had done differently in terms of things such as the acting or effects and if so, how would you change them now if you could?

Likewise, are there any revisions to the original characters that you would make now after seeing how things have developed and if so what would those changes be?

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    *forehead slap* Of course! The combo is 56221! Just like Burt's safe combo! Genius! BTW, at one point I had posted that I thought that was Burt's birthday, 1/22/56.

I thin you might be right. I thought Glenn ave a hint when he pondered the Inkling's numbers, "5, 6 and 12. I can't get my mind around it."
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    I think I'll answer this on the show, but remind me, what about the helicopters? I think I remember, but that was a while back.
    I think the helicopters conversation may have been about all the rails and possible riders, and just the general abilities of one of them....I'll try to find that conversation before we record to see if I can wrap my head around it. I remember it being very technical.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Hoarder"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    This was way back when the Tower folks found the Coast Guard helicopter at the Airport and there was like 5 pages (a lot of it from me) about whether this was a Mh-53 or what type of bird it really was. It went into a long and spiraling tangent where I even had a theory that since it was rather large, which made me assume it was an MH-53 variant, that it wasn't really Coast Guard but could be painted to look like a USCG bird. The crux of my thoughts were that it was some higher secret entity that was responsible for the outbreak... then you chimed in with the whole "nope it's just an older aircraft" (which left me crestfallen LOL).

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: Hoff4D
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post

I thin you might be right. I thought Glenn ave a hint when he pondered the Inkling's numbers, "5, 6 and 12. I can't get my mind around it."
    I think we're onto something......and we just autopsied number 2. so we definitely have the '56221' covered in multiple places. We shall uncover the hidden storyline, in the event the zombies come or the mayans are right and we still make it out. Lord knows, living in the post-apocalyptic world is all for naught without the end to this story.
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?
    ZOMBIE PTERODACTYLS!.....Where'd everybody go?

"Hoarder"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    I think the helicopters conversation may have been about all the rails and possible riders, and just the general abilities of one of them....I'll try to find that conversation before we record to see if I can wrap my head around it. I remember it being very technical.
    It was in Chapter 21. The Helicopter convo starts on Page 6 and then spirals into Crowbar and I going sick talking about different birds and commo equipment and all sorts of shit that had absolutly no relevance to the story

http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/s...t-Part-3/page6
    Last edited by Leedo2502; Oct 1st, 2012 at 08:44 AM. Reason: Added the link

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Ok, a question about the locations on the show:
    The old saw is for a writer to 'write what you know', so it makes sense that the series is based in LA, where you (Kc) live. Also the Irwin location is most probably because you were stationed there in the Army. So why Boulder?

Also, how to do go about researching the various locations where events happen in the story? Is that all online research, or are these places you've had experiences in the past? Do you ever go on location to scout out ideas for the setting?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123