User Tag List

Page 15 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

This is what I imagined when I heard about the S.W.A.T. truck ...SWAT_Intro_Van.jpg Thanks CabbagePatch for clearing up this. http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/s...0Armored%20Van

I watched the 1970's T.V. show called S.W.A.T., as a kid,and was terrified of UPS trucks for years.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status

Gamertag: l VEE l
    Hmmmm. It’s a gun. So what? Perhaps it’s because I’ve never had an emotional attachment to a firearm, but I don’t get it. The level of distress from seeing an inanimate object being broken was way too far up the scale to my mind. I get that it was named after his wife, I do, I get the whole connection, but it was still an inanimate object, it was a shame, sure, but come on. I hate to come across as a detractor as I love the series, but, probably for the first time I cringed a bit at the whole scene, until the finger was cut off, prior to that it was so far over the top it was in orbit. The finger cutting scene saved it and was very well done indeed, but, for me, was spoiled by what preceded it.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

Steam ID: AwkwardAlex1
    I think Scratchs wiki now needs to just say: She's a mean bitch

Or my dads version: She needs a bullet in the head.

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by awkwardalex View Post
    I think Scratchs wiki now needs to just say: She's a mean bitch

Or my dads version: She needs a bullet in the head.
    Done! I already tagged her as 'bitch', but went ahead and added 'mean bitch', just in case anyone is confused as to her true nature.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VEE View Post
    Hmmmm. It’s a gun. So what? Perhaps it’s because I’ve never had an emotional attachment to a firearm, but I don’t get it. The level of distress from seeing an inanimate object being broken was way too far up the scale to my mind. I get that it was named after his wife, I do, I get the whole connection, but it was still an inanimate object, it was a shame, sure, but come on. I hate to come across as a detractor as I love the series, but, probably for the first time I cringed a bit at the whole scene, until the finger was cut off, prior to that it was so far over the top it was in orbit. The finger cutting scene saved it and was very well done indeed, but, for me, was spoiled by what preceded it.

What you fail to remember is that weapon wasn't named for his wife it was HER gun. That piece was her favorite weapon he carried it as he would carry the last thing on earth that was hers with him it was a piece of her like an extension of her soul/body. Burt and Shirley didn't have kids, he had nothing left in the world to hold on to that reminded him of what she was and who she was other then that weapon. The finger was nothing he can over come it any good marksmen can and will over come with time a handycap like the loss of a trigger finger. But the loss of the desert eagle will be hard. Part of me is glad it happened like Osi said maybe now he'll grieve her and let her go and find something to live for in what's left of the world now.
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

"Hoarder"

Status

Gamertag: daredevilk PSN ID: daredevilk Steam ID: daredevilk
    Quote Originally Posted by yarri View Post
    What you fail to remember is that weapon wasn't named for his wife it was HER gun. That piece was her favorite weapon he carried it as he would carry the last thing on earth that was hers with him it was a piece of her like an extension of her soul/body. Burt and Shirley didn't have kids, he had nothing left in the world to hold on to that reminded him of what she was and who she was other then that weapon. The finger was nothing he can over come it any good marksmen can and will over come with time a handycap like the loss of a trigger finger. But the loss of the desert eagle will be hard. Part of me is glad it happened like Osi said maybe now he'll grieve her and let her go and find something to live for in what's left of the world now.
    ... like his finger?
    I can turn anyone to my cause.... Just give me a minute.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil View Post
    ... like his finger?

Huh?
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

"Hoarder"

Status

Gamertag: daredevilk PSN ID: daredevilk Steam ID: daredevilk
    Quote Originally Posted by yarri View Post
    Part of me is glad it happened like Osi said maybe now he'll grieve her and let her go and find something to live for in what's left of the world now.
    Like his finger?

Nevermind. It made sense when I wrote it.
    I can turn anyone to my cause.... Just give me a minute.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil View Post
    Like his finger?

Nevermind. It made sense when I wrote it.
    *laughs*

Ok as I'm still confused

"Fresh Meat"

Status

Gamertag: Stuvius
    Fantastic episode! I wasn't ready for it to conclude it went by so fast! I can't see all the post for some reason so please forgive me if this has been brought up.
    Perhaps now we can put this whole” Poor Scratch" thing to bed. There are others in this story that have risen above difficult pasts and become heroes. I think by her actions in this episode she has proven once and for all what she is. A sadistic psychopath. She wants one thing, a chance to kill Pegs and avenge her brother. She clearly has no regard for anyone she has to destroy to get there. I am not even sure she wouldn't kill Bricks or even Durai in order to accomplish this. When she said she had a spare knife during this episode I thought ht she was about to pull it out and stick it in Bricks. Her insanity may be what finally brings the Mallers to ruin.

Page 15 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast