User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    Very well...theres really only two answers..

Its limited to only a few areas..

Scientist group conspiracy

None of this, no socio-experiment..thats all I got

Eco terrorists!
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked

Quote Originally Posted by GeneTwo View Post
    Maybe I'm looking at the zombie virus all wrong. Maybe its not an evil plot. What if the aim was to help people. So what we know of the zombies is, their are very strong big ones, ones that can jump, fast ones, super senses like smelling and even the regular zombies are stronger than your average person. Zombies seem to be resistant to viruses, bacteria, and infections. In the Stadium the live around the dead and eat them, how sanitary is that.

So what if there was a drug to help sick and infirm people. The drug companies tested on animals with no ill effects. Basically no zombie animals. Then the moved to human testing. To get the largest demographic of people they test in different parts of the US. They don't even need to test a whole lot of people. Say just one person in a city. Its not like they keep the test subject locked up. The test subject gets zombified attacks and infects someone, so on and so on. So this explains why the zombies all showed up at the same time.

It also explains why the first zombies were scarred. They were test subjects with horrible injuries like from a car accident or from war, something along those lines. The drug made them stronger, boosted their immune system, enhanced a persons natural abilities: strength, speed, jumping, climbing. But like with most drugs it had side effects, zombification.
    Hey I like this. PED's are the cause of the outbreak. It started in May. Baseball season is a month old in May. Basketball and hockey playoffs are in May. Every city Kimmet listed has some sort of professional sports team. Barry Bonds is the answer.

"Lurker"

Status
    A virus, pathogen that could reduce man kind to mindless violent muppets would be either a deliberate act performed with a religious byline or a mistaken side effect from something like (as mentioned) a wonder drug cure for something. I am going to throw this out there, but with the work on stem cell research do you think we could be getting closer to creating the end of civilization as we know it? I am not pushing any theories or beliefs here just posing a question.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    I'd like to think that right now, we cant comprehend why and what the zombie virus is. I kinda see it like being the Black Plague of our times- It cuts down 2/3 of us because we are not mentally equipped to understand it, just like those 14th century people couldn't comprehend why was that happening to them. Lets not forget that they had their own theories- The church thought that its because people were sinful and adulterous (real original there, Church), and the Paris university concluded that it was caused by harmful fogs coming from the southern oceans. The Fogs themselves were caused by a bad planet alignment.
    So yeah, for me the point of a zombie virus would be to make us open our minds to new possibilities. What if human apathy causes the virus, or anger? What if some formulation of ''being a dick'' generates the whole thing? You know kinda like Dr. Masaru Emoto's studies (the guy that researched water molecules in contact with different human emotion), only not pseudoscience, but actual real truth.

TL;DR The Virus should give us the opportunity to learn something new about ourselves, and let us correct our view of life.

Of course, if we just do what the Black death people do, we will simply survive it and learn the truth centuries later

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345