User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pippin

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Or you could stop seeing EVERYTHING as an attack.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Lurker"

Status
    I hated Pippin's dodgy accent at first but now I love it, best "English" accent since Dick van Dyke, makes some of the ones in Murder She Wrote sound like Shakespeare.

unless he is not English at all and he is putting on the accent...and none of the other characters have ever heard a British person speak.

Philly Phanatic Zombie

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    For one, Pippin always reminded me of Pip the British kid from South Park, I don't know if it was a coincidence or if KC meant for that. But anyways I believe that Scratch didn't send out Pippin on the rat mission at first because like others said, she really didn't have any way to control what he did. If they sent him out he could just run without ever looking back. The reason Scratch sent Kalani was because of his daughter, she knew he would have to obey and come back or else his daughter, which he loved, would be killed.

When they finally did send Pippin to the tower, I believe it was just to find out if Kalani was still alive or if he did die. And the reason they trusted Pippin now was because he had time to feel out the Maulers and they probably offered him some kind of freedom or leadership role if he accomplished this task.

That is pretty much what I believe Pippin's role was. Didn't mind him as a character.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12